Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huge Anti-Trump Impeachment Rallies all around Puget Sound

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Working Class Folks Really Don't Give a Fuck. What does it take for the Seattle Liberal Elites to get the Message?
Lynnwood is fucking Killing It!

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Fuck ‘em. Their ignorant juvenile displays accomplish the opposite of what they desire.

Developing: Nationwide Leftist Protests Planned Today in Support of Sham Impeachment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/developing-nationwide-leftist-protests-planned-today-in-support-of-sham-impeachment/
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This region succeeds because of no income tax and because of awesome natural beauty and access to water.

Thats it
  • Options
    edited December 2019

This region succeeds because of no income tax and because of awesome natural beauty and access to water.

Thats it

You think it's succeeding? As a native, I think it's actually receding.

I'm encouraged by Lynnwood's whopping 62 attendees, however.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019

Thats it

Economically yes thanks to Gates and Bezos mostly. Boeing back in the day too

Have you looked at downtown lately? Construction is fucking insane.

Many of the people who actually get shit done in business downtown are conservative.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Here is the Lynnwood gay men society pre-march group photo

Real murderers row of dumb fuck donkeys.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Isn't this actually the Society of Worn-Out Wrists?
  • Options

Thats it

Many of the people who actually get shit done in business downtown are conservative.
    Quality of Life in Seattle sucks and gets worse everyday. All the new buildings in the world won't change that.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Thats it

Quality of Life in Seattle sucks and gets worse everyday. All the new buildings in the world won't change that.
    Disagree. It's actually pretty high quality besides the ridiculous property crime and homeless.

It helps to have an actual career.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    That said fuck owning property in Seatte. Waste of money.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Isn't this actually the Society of Worn-Out Wrists?
    It could be - I just had to get away, far away, from that image search. I am shaking and about to vomit still.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Thats it

Disagree. It's actually pretty high quality besides the ridiculous property crime and homeless.

Seattle was good up to about 700k people. Once it went over that, it started going to shit. City Government is happy as hell, because they can declare multiple crises, increase everyones' taxes, give jobs to all their loser friends who already vote 99% democrat and the whole shit-show snowballs. Fuck this town. Nerd Billionaires are boring, uninteresting, and don't contribute shit to exciting culture. Paul Allen was a rare exception and even he brought us the fucking 12s. The 90s was the last great decade for Seattle. It's been all the same as everywhere else, ever since. The Seattle Skyline is now indistinguishable from LA, Houston or Vancouver BC. If same as everywhere else pleases you and marks success, good for you. To me it signifies the death of a once dynamic and fun City.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Thats it

Seattle was good up to about 700k people. Once it went over that, it started going to shit. City Government is happy as hell, because they can declare multiple crises, increase everyones' taxes, give jobs to all their loser friends who already vote 99% democrat and the whole shit-show snowballs. Fuck this town. Nerd Billionaires are boring, uninteresting, and don't contribute shit to exciting culture. Paul Allen was a rare exception and even he brought us the fucking 12s. The 90s was the last great decade for Seattle. It's been all the same as everywhere else, ever since. The Seattle Skyline is now indistinguishable from LA, Houston or Vancouver BC. If same as everywhere else pleases you and marks success, good for you. To me it signifies the death of a once dynamic and fun City.
    Comeon man. The council and politics are fucking whack no one is denying that.

Yes yes im sure Slu was way cooler back when it was a fucking dump full of empty warehouses.

The economy booms here despite dumbfuck liberals. Same as Silicon Valley. People want to live and work in nice areas. Especially the rich.
    Not fucking flat landlocked Dallas.

Imagine Seattle with a functioning moderate government?
  • Options

That said fuck owning property in Seatte. Waste of money.

It's definitely not worth the price people willingly pay to live here. I won't complain because my real estate has skyrocketed in Seattle, but I can't wait to get away on the weekends to avoid the yammering crowds of idiots and newbies clogging up all my favorite old haunts.
  • Options

Thats it

Yes yes im sure Slu was way cooler back when it was a fucking dump full of empty warehouses.

The economy booms here despite dumbfuck liberals. Same as Silicon Valley. People want to live and work in nice areas. Especially the rich.

Problem is that's all you can do, Imagine it. Cause it ain't never gonna happen. Not in our lifetimes. Sorry to shit on your xmas.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Thats it

Problem is that's all you can do, Imagine it. Cause it ain't never gonna happen. Not in our lifetimes. Sorry to shit on your xmas.
    We just need to Gulag all the Sawant voters. PGOS for city council
  • Options

Thats it

Construction driven economies are temporary and rarely end well. Bend, Oregon was once extremely cool, until it quadrupled in size and filled up with Californians, and now it fucking sucks, with five o'clock traffic as bad as I-405 in Bellevue and a bunch of fucking hillbillies who think they're the shit wearing cheap, Chinese-made Columbia outerwear from the local outlet mall, and clogging the roads with their Poor-Man's Lexus, aka Kias & Hyundais. Fuck. That. Shit.
  • Options

Thats it

We just need to Gulag all the Sawant voters. PGOS for city council
    Hey Man, I'd vote for him! His optimism is exhilarating, despite my not sharing it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Thats it

Construction driven economies are temporary and rarely end well. Bend, Oregon was once extremely cool, until it quadrupled in size and filled up with Californians, and now it fucking sucks, with five o'clock traffic as bad as I-405 in Bellevue and a bunch of fucking hillbillies who think they're the shit wearing cheap, Chinese-made Columbia outerwear from the local outlet mall, and clogging the roads with their Poor-Man's Lexus, aka Kias & Hyundais. Fuck. That. Shit.
    The construction is just a side effect of the tech boom. All those business moving and getting started here need square footage, and apartments for the drones like me to live in

And hey I drive a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Decent commuter vehicle. I resent this comment

I want to buy a Rivian R1S which will ptobably explode driving it off the lot with no warranty
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Thats it

The construction is just a side effect of the tech boom. All those business moving and getting started here need square footage, and apartments for the drones like me to live in

And hey I drive a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Decent commuter vehicle. I resent this comment

I want to buy a Rivian R1S which will ptobably explode driving it off the lot with no warranty
    PGOS for Seattle City Council. Where do I donate?

Bring oxygen to all hearings, btw. As bad as Sawant's vegan, curry breath is, the farts coming out of that massive rotund ass of hers are fucking killers!