Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump's DOJ calls Nunes a liar. HTH

Shortly after the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the FBI conducted several consensually monitored meetings between FBI confidential human sources (CHS) and individuals affiliated with the Trump campaign, including a high-level campaign official who was not a subject of the investigation. We found that the CHS operations received the necessary approvals under FBI policy; that an Assistant Director knew about and approved of each operation, even in circumstances where a first-level supervisory special agent could have approved the operations; and that the operations were permitted under Department and FBI policy because their use was not for the sole purpose of monitoring activities protected by the First Amendment or the lawful exercise of other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States. We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nunes? You mean the dude suing a fake cow? Lol
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Yeah, I'd go with the clown nose too if I'd just been caught lying my fucking ass off and defending a piece of shit like Schiff.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Yeah, I'd go with the clown nose too if I'd just been caught lying my fucking ass off and defending a piece of shit like Schiff.
    Pretty funny you think a letter from the fake cow litigant proves anything. If he’s such a piece of shit why did you lie about what his memo stated?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Pretty funny you think a letter from the fake cow litigant proves anything. If he’s such a piece of shit why did you lie about what his memo stated?
    I don't think the letter proves anything. I think the IG report proves that Schiff is a fucking liar and you're still sucking the guy's cock.

I didn't lie about what his memo stated. You fucked a little strawman ass and claimed I said something I never fucking said.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,306
    Its beyond belief that scotti is still trying to lie for shitf.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I don't think the letter proves anything. I think the IG report proves that Schiff is a fucking liar and you're still sucking the guy's cock.

I didn't lie about what his memo stated. You fucked a little strawman ass and claimed I said something I never fucking said.
    Is there anything said here that doesn’t trigger you? It’s fascinating to watch these threads unfold.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,306
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Is there anything said here that doesn’t trigger you? It’s fascinating to watch these threads unfold.
    I believe that elected officials who repeatedly lie to the public and then are given positions of leadership only to lie repeatedly some more, are exactly what people should get triggered over.