Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to LMC

Hi there. I love Smalls. If I ever throw shade at Garfield it's because I went to Franklin back when Franklin mattered. That's an inner city program in case your Kent or Auburn or whatever part of the South Sound living ass isn't aware. I grew up in the inner city. IFL the inner city. My favorite Huskies of all time are Mario Bailey and Corey Dillon. And even though he spent a couple years at Garfield I'm thrilled about getting Smalls. Yeah I can get over that too, B Roy is my favorite UW hoops player despite his Bulldog roots.

All I said about him is I don't think he'll make a huge impact until year two. That's it. The rest was your little buddy BTP spazzing all over the place.

I'd respond to your lies on Twitter, but you're too much of a coward for that that to happen so here we are.

Thanks for (poorly) reading!

Comments

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm just glad someone's there to fill the void left by Joey Thomas, the disrespect is unreal!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can’t wait for the melt downs next year when savell doesn’t dominate from the start. Coaches will be called out as racist. It’s the script.

Some of the opinions he has are fine but i have never seen a more whiny bitch of a fan when something goes wrong.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TUFF guy wouldn’t even @ you???
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,338
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right in the middle of the store?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Hi there. I love Smalls. If I ever throw shade at Garfield it's because I went to Franklin back when Franklin mattered. That's an inner city program in case your Kent or Auburn or whatever part of the South Sound living ass isn't aware. I grew up in the inner city. IFL the inner city. My favorite Huskies of all time are Mario Bailey and Corey Dillon. And even though he spent a couple years at Garfield I'm thrilled about getting Smalls. Yeah I can get over that too, B Roy is my favorite UW hoops player despite his Bulldog roots.

All I said about him is I don't think he'll make a huge impact until year two. That's it. The rest was your little buddy BTP spazzing all over the place.

I'd respond to your lies on Twitter, but you're too much of a coward for that that to happen so here we are.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus.......kids are so fucking soft these days.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

People who dare criticize Sav’ell or otherwise question his ability are doing so because they're racist. Got it.

This new era blend of wokeness and doogism is something to behold. Amazing how LMC goes from valued TBS poster to full blown horseshit peddling fag in just six months. Fuck that guy in every orifice.

I thought it was pretty clear from the beginning that Kodak was completely insane, drunk all the time, on some sort of uppers, or all of the above. He's not right. In the head.
    Yeah, but he wasn't always a little bitch.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kim and LMC/Kodak blocking anyone who doesn’t agree with every one of their opinions
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

1. Die mouthender.
    2. Bulldogs in the house. CD life.
    3. LMC need to STFU. Darkskint avatar or not his octoroon ass from Kirkland.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    In the last pod I’m pretty sure LMC talked about how it’s weak to block someone on Twitter.

Then I find out he’s blocked @dnc ? Weak.

I may be remembering it wrong but I’m pretty sure.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

In the last pod I’m pretty sure LMC talked about how it’s weak to block someone on Twitter.

That pod should be renamed to hypocrites rights? @Crow_T_Robot @HeretoBeatmyChest @LaMichael_Corleone
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I block very few people on Twitter ... he is one of them

His opinions are often irresponsible ... which is a shame because he actually has a lot of knowledge