Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watching the vote

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
They go immediately to the vote. Seriously, they couldn't have "squeezed this in" last night? What a bunch of fucking losers.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They go immediately to the vote. Seriously, they couldn't have "squeezed this in" last night? What a bunch of fucking losers.

You are seriously upset cause they voted today instead of yesterday? The meltdown has started.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

The grandstanding is real. There’s no turning back now as the House will have enough votes to impeach. They are humping their last 15 minutes of fame hard. For come late January, the Party will be over.
    If there was even a hint of non-partisan behavior, this whole charade would have a much better chance of success. Instead they all want to be lead dog in the TDS parade.

The left is fuckingly stupid in how they cloak their coupe. Even Hedake Smith knew enough to pick his spot when throwing games.

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    With luck, this impeachment charade will result in the implementation of term limits for both the House and Senate. No more career politicians playing politics with the law.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

The grandstanding is real. There’s no turning back now as the House will have enough votes to impeach. They are humping their last 15 minutes of fame hard. For come late January, the Party will be over.
    They should drag the Senate trial on for months and expose very ounce of corruption. Get Schitt under oath. Hunter and Joe ... Let the American people see the truth in all its reverential glory
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USMChawk said:

With luck, this impeachment charade will result in the implementation of term limits for both the House and Senate. No more career politicians playing politics with the law.

Term limits would be auce. Thought I’d try to bring that word back.

The sad part is that Trump couldn’t do it for the simple fact that the Dems wouldn’t give him the votes.

I mean if Trump proposed the Green New Deal, they wouldn’t vote for it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

USMChawk said:

The sad part is that Trump couldn’t do it for the simple fact that the Dems wouldn’t give him the votes.

The Republicans wouldn't give him the votes either
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

USMChawk said:

Trump is, after all, a Democrat
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

USMChawk said:

Trump is, after all, a Democrat
    Trump is his own category