Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Media beat down thread I've seen.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Here are a few highlights:

Naaah, there's no liberal bias in the press

From the Wapo "Republican" Opinion writer

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    What have we been telling you? Liberals love to lie, and they love being lied to.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Amazing how quiet the lefties on the Tug are when an Obama appointee vindicates everything Fox news has been reporting for 3 years and burns CNN, MSNBC etc. to the ground as the partisan liars they are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Amazing how quiet the lefties on the Tug are when an Obama appointee vindicates everything Fox news has been reporting for 3 years and burns CNN, MSNBC etc. to the ground as the partisan liars they are.

And pretty much everything that the Conservatives here have been saying for the past two years. Go back and read the threads from 2008. Nearly ever conservative here had the story nailed while lying pieces of shit like the CD Bros were still claiming that Republicans paid for the Steele report and that the Steele Report wasn't used to secure a FISA warrant and that there was no abuse of the FISA court. Flat out fucking liars all of them.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I, like many other Conservatives on here were honest with themselves about the evidence. It was always clear to everyone that The Bitch paid for the Russians and the collusion that came with it. The fake dossier was clearly used not once but 4 times to wire tap Trumps campaign HQ. Those were always the known facts since day one. Those facts tell you that this was a set up from day one.

The rats knew this information just like the rest of us did, they threw any honesty and integrity out the window and chose to lie over and over again so that they could take away the vote from 63 million people. I watched the lefts media just this morning lie again on this whole topic. They are never going to stop lying until they get Trump and take away my voting right.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I, like many other Conservatives on here were honest with themselves about the evidence. It was always clear to everyone that The Bitch paid for the Russians and the collusion that came with it. The fake dossier was clearly used not once but 4 times to wire tap Trumps campaign HQ. Those were always the known facts since day one. Those facts tell you that this was a set up from day one.

The rats knew this information just like the rest of us did, they threw any honesty and integrity out the window and chose to lie over and over again so that they could take away the vote from 63 million people. I watched the lefts media just this morning lie again on this whole topic. They are never going to stop lying until they get Trump and take away my voting right.

The sad thing is, you are too dumb to realize your news source is the one lying to you. And you continue to make the argument to abolish the electoral college. Which is funny cause you parrot your news source and don't even think about what you are saying.

Shortly after the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the FBI conducted several consensually monitored meetings between FBI confidential human sources (CHS) and individuals affiliated with the Trump campaign, including a high-level campaign official who was not a subject of the investigation. We found that the CHS operations received the necessary approvals under FBI policy; that an Assistant Director knew about and approved of each operation, even in circumstances where a first-level supervisory special agent could have approved the operations; and that the operations were permitted under Department and FBI policy because their use was not for the sole purpose of monitoring activities protected by the First Amendment or the lawful exercise of other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States. We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Mueller knew all of this on day one as special counsel. But he had a free ticket for a witch hunt. After the free ticket he found nothing. During this process, the MDM and the leftards lied and loved to be lied to. After the report, they continue to lie. Call it fake news and they go ballistic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Mueller knew all of this on day one as special counsel. But he had a free ticket for a witch hunt. After the free ticket he found nothing. During this process, the MDM and the leftards lied and loved to be lied to. After the report, they continue to lie. Call it fake news and they go ballistic.

Yep, just like Fitzphong knew from the very start who had leaked Plame's name to the press. The Rats for sometime now are criminalizing political differences and if you're a Republican or a Conservative you're fair game.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The best part is, your news source has been lying to you since day one. You've read this as deep State abs Obama and Hillary spied on the Trump campaign. Despite the report from Trump's guys saying the opposite.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,826
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It’s nothing short of a coup. Most Americans are smart enough to see it for what it is.
    Government run education needs more tim to get their invalids in there.