Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Think we'll ever hear an apology from DiFi?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Being a (D) means never having to say you are sorry

Its a Love Story with the media
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    edited December 2019
    These commie fucks are trying to destroy the nation and take us to communism. They are now open about. How any American can back this Shit astonished me! I'll fight to the end to stop it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Willie's concubine is now lying her ass off claiming that Barr's investigation is designed to prove that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 Election. Flat-out fucking lie.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

These commie fucks are trying to destroy the nation and take us to communism. They are now open about. How any American can back this Shit astonished me! I'll fight to the end to stop it.

Liar. You’re scared of the masked protesters in downtown Seattle. You’ll sit in your EZ Boy recliner and do nothing but cry online.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Liar. You’re scared of the masked protesters in downtown Seattle. You’ll sit in your EZ Boy recliner and do nothing but cry online.
    Tommie you're too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth on an anonymous message board. Go fuck yourself you fucking coward.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Look here shit stain I've sworn the same oath as the military etc. There's no Fucking expiration date on it. Get your side going with the revolution and find out. Comrade.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Tommie you're too big a fucking Kunt to back up your mouth on an anonymous message board. Go fuck yourself you fucking coward.
    Does your employer have any clue how much time you’re stealing? No wonder the company can only afford 6 weeks leave.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Does your employer have any clue how much time you’re stealing? No wonder the company can only afford 6 weeks leave.
    Does your dad know what a pathetic fucking Kunt he raised?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Does your dad know what a pathetic fucking Kunt he raised?
    Which dad?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Look here shit stain I've sworn the same oath as the military etc. There's no Fucking expiration date on it. Get your side going with the revolution and find out. Comrade.
    Go fly to Syria and kill ISIS tuff guy with a pretend oath.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I would if I was younger. I'm a proven commodity. I did shit regularly you'd piss yourself over. I did it for many many years. 100's of times. You couldn't sniff my jock strap you coddled pussy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I would if I was younger. I'm a proven commodity. I did shit regularly you'd piss yourself over. I did it for many many years. 100's of times. You couldn't sniff my jock strap you coddled pussy.
    Parking tickets give you a paper cut?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The fucking Kunt is triggered by old White guys having a meeting talking about healthcare. To the point that he lies his ass off and calls it a "hearing" and then falsely claims they're discussing abortion. When informed of the fact that he has his head up his ass and nothing he says is accurate, he runs and hides like a fucking Kunt for a few days and when he returns he refuses to discuss the topic any further.

Pure fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The fucking Kunt is triggered by old White guys having a meeting talking about healthcare. To the point that he lies his ass off and calls it a "hearing" and then falsely claims they're discussing abortion. When informed of the fact that he has his head up his ass and nothing he says is accurate, he runs and hides like a fucking Kunt for a few days and when he returns he refuses to discuss the topic any further.

Pure fucking Kunt.
    You seem upset
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Don't know didn't write them. Suit up we'll head down to south central and serve some high risk warrants on wanted murderers. Or bank robbers, armored car robbers, motorcycle gangs, major narcotics, Mexican cartel folks, high speed pursuits in marked and unmarked cars, active shootings.....

You're a punk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pure fucking Kunt.
    You seem upset
    White flag - you seem exactly like what I've been describing. A fucking Kunt who is too big a coward to back up their mouth on an anonymous message board. Like most all liberals your ego is too fragile and you lack the integrity to admit you were wrong and rather engage is a Kunt act for as long as necessary than just admit your error.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Don't know didn't write them. Suit up we'll head down to south central and serve some high risk warrants on wanted murderers. Or bank robbers, armored car robbers, motorcycle gangs, major narcotics, Mexican cartel folks, high speed pursuits in marked and unmarked cars, active shootings.....

You're a punk.
    I’ve beaten every Grand Theft Auto game on hard mode, so that all sounds like a walk in the park.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're a punk.
    I’ve beaten every Grand Theft Auto game on hard mode, so that all sounds like a walk in the park.
    I'm sure that's the extent of your life experience.

It's a fuck of a lot better in real life. You should try real life sometime.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're a punk.
    I remember my video game phase.

It was with pac man and donkey Kong... but I remember it
    Always took you for a Pong man