Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like the Tug Commies and CDbros clashed with the cops in Seattle

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I can't even fathom what a dork you have to be to be part of this lol
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The fact that these asswholes are even allowed to cover there faces and pull this crap shows the decline of our society.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I enjoy watching ANTIFA fucks get pummeled and knocked on their fat lazy asses.
    And I have to go to Portland, Ground Zero of Moms Basement Dwellers, this weekend.
    Fuck My Life.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

The fact that these asswholes are even allowed to cover there faces and pull this crap shows the decline of our society.

Sounds like you support a Chinese style video surveillance apparatus running facial recognition software.

Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you support a Chinese style video surveillance apparatus running facial recognition software.

Dumb fuck.
    Sounds like you support gutless cowards afraid to show their faces to the people they cheap-shot and fag-mob.

Don't leave home without your mask.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,357
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Dumb fuck.
    Sounds like you are a punk who supports this human cowardly scum.

What a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Dumb fuck.
    Pressing
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    edited December 2019
    That a large group of actual Americans has not shown up and bitch slapped these little pussies to tears is disappointing and shows how far we have fallen.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Sledog said:

That a large group of actual Americans has not shown up and bitch slapped these little pussies to tears is disappointing and shows how far we have fallen.

When they have, the liberal mayors and politicians that run the cities where these "protests" occur arrest and harass the patriots while giving protection to the leftist scum.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

When the have, the liberal mayors and politicians that run the cities where these "protests" occur arrest and harass the patriots while giving protection to the leftist scum.
    They need to include the mayor in the bitch slapping. Council too.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Is that near the metropolitan grill? Need to head to your fine? city for a holiday party and need to know how to pack.
  • Options
    GDS said:

Is that near the metropolitan grill? Need to head to your fine? city for a holiday party and need to know how to pack.

Just your Russian flag.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Just your Russian flag.
    I’m no longer a republican
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    GDS said:

Just pack your pink feather boa and platform boots.
  • Options
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Just your Russian flag.
    I’m no longer a republican American
    Fixed that for you comrade.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    I like to say I'm anti fascist, but idealize and support a communist regime and dictatorship that destroyed people's soul and directly cost millions of life's. Many for simple disagreeing with them. That's what I like to say.
  • Options

I like to say I'm anti fascist, but idealize and support a communist regime and dictatorship that destroyed people's soul and directly cost millions of life's. Many for simple disagreeing with them. That's what I like to say.

Fascism and communism are the same thing. Just competing philosophies of death and destruction. That's the only reason they dislike each other.