Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Schiff Memo in 2018, in response to what we now know were accurate statements made in the Nunes Memo

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This whole thing just sets such a stupid precedent.

Moving forward might as well just start investigating every rival until you come up with enough bogus stuff to start impeachment.

Perpetual campaigning is shitty enough. Now perpetual impeaching is a thing

Worst part is we already know how this ends so it's such a stupidly partisan waste of time.
    And it's actually hurting Dems to boot

Yet you were cheering on Benghazi investigations and emails.

Not to mention that Clinton was being investigated for something else and they found the Monica thing as a result.

Idiot. And liar.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

GDS said:

Hey Blob. I went to fact check your first claim and turns out it’s taken out of context and thus s a lie by omission. I was going to check em all but once your first claim ended up a lie I lost interest. Shocked you lied...not really. Best of luck the rest of the way.

GodDamnStupid proving he is GodDamnStupid...and a shitty liar to boot.

The entire basis of the IG report is that they not only omitted material information from the FISA application but they literally changed material information (Page was working with the CIA) into (fraudulent) damning evidence against Page to help get the FISA.

Keep lying...
    Yeah, weird the way he provided no examples of my "omission" or how I took it out of "context." Why it's almost as if he is nothing more than a lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    They omitted the source of the Steele Report and who paid for it. They omitted the information that Page worked for the CIA and as Houston points out they actually altered the information to make it look like Page had no connection to the CIA. They omitted the fact that they knew Steele was a partisan and that his report was crap and that they knew he and his sources weren't credible. But according to Scotty the lying Kunt I "lied" through "omission."

Do you have to be a lying piece of shit in order to be a liberal?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

They omitted the source of the Steele Report and who paid for it. They omitted the information that Page worked for the CIA and as Houston points out they actually altered the information to make it look like Page had no connection to the CIA. They omitted the fact that they knew Steele was a partisan and that his report was crap and that they knew he and his sources weren't credible. But according to Scotty the lying Kunt I "lied" through "omission."

Do you have to be a lying piece of shit in order to be a liberal?

You are lying. Liar. Trump's own guys said there was adequate information for the wirertap. But you are too fucking dumb to see it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

Hey Blob. I went to fact check your first claim and turns out it’s taken out of context and thus s a lie by omission. I was going to check em all but once your first claim ended up a lie I lost interest. Shocked you lied...not really. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Are you sure you weren't looking at FBI FISA applications by mistake?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gosh, where did Scotty the "Republican" go?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,826
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

GDS said:

The entire basis of the IG report is that they not only omitted material information from the FISA application but they literally changed material information (Page was working with the CIA) into (fraudulent) damning evidence against Page to help get the FISA.

Keep lying...
    It's almost as if a cabal is at work on high in the FBI.
    Cabal? Sounds pretty gay.
    Gay cabals are the best cabals.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

GDS said:

Keep lying...
    It's almost as if a cabal is at work on high in the FBI.
    Cabal? Sounds pretty gay.
    Gay cabals are the best cabals.
    Ponderous, man, fucking ponderous.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your ass and came out your mouth.