Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If there was no bias, what then explains the FBI and DOJ's behavior?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Lying to the court and withholding information aren't mistakes, they are intentional actions. So what was the motivation for the FBI to do this if we're to accept the claim that they weren't being motivated by some animus or bias against the Trump campaign?

Aren't you the lady who was chastising others about not having read the report?
    That's a good Kunt, Can't refute anything I said, definitely not going to answer the question I asked, go for the diversion.
    You feel free to identify where the report found "lying to the court". It's your bullshit claim, ma'am.
    If you engaged in more reading and less El Monte ass tonguing you might have informed yourself of this O'Keefed.

They knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies and they used it get the FISA warrant. They knowingly misled the court with false information. Try reading less ass tonguing. They withheld from the court the exculpatory statements made by Page and the lied about Steele's past work for the FBI and his reliability.
    But the report ma’am. What did the report say about the IG’s conclusions?
    Fuck off. I just told you what the report says.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Lying to the court and withholding information aren't mistakes, they are intentional actions. So what was the motivation for the FBI to do this if we're to accept the claim that they weren't being motivated by some animus or bias against the Trump campaign?

That's a good Kunt, Can't refute anything I said, definitely not going to answer the question I asked, go for the diversion.
    You feel free to identify where the report found "lying to the court". It's your bullshit claim, ma'am.
    If you engaged in more reading and less El Monte ass tonguing you might have informed yourself of this O'Keefed.

They knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies and they used it get the FISA warrant. They knowingly misled the court with false information. Try reading less ass tonguing. They withheld from the court the exculpatory statements made by Page and the lied about Steele's past work for the FBI and his reliability.
    Madam. This isn’t that difficult. Where did the report express a conclusion that the FBI intentionally misled the court and/or caused the court to issue a warrant it would not otherwise have issued?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Madam. This isn’t that difficult. Where did the report express a conclusion that the FBI intentionally misled the court and/or caused the court to issue a warrant it would not otherwise have issued?
    More weasel words and qualifiers Kunt.

Did they use the Steele dossier to get a warrant? Did they know it was crap?

Did they tell the court they knew it was crap?

Go fuck yourself Mr. Hands up don’t shoot
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

More weasel words and qualifiers Kunt.

Did they use the Steele dossier to get a warrant? Did they know it was crap?

Did they tell the court they knew it was crap?

Go fuck yourself Mr. Hands up don’t shoot
    So you disagree with Barr’s guy. But those are your conclusions, lady, not his.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Imagine being such a lying piece of crap you actually defend the credibility of the Steele dossier
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

They exaggerated it to get the warranty as well as Steels truthfulness.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

But the report ma’amtruthfulness e report say about the IG’s conclusions?

I’m pretty sure he didn’t use the term “pack of lies”.
    IG is an Obama man. No Obama man is not loyal to Obama. He doesn't appoint anyone that won't do his bidding forever.

That said Horowitz has softened this as much as he can. Hey he can't hide what went on. His scope is limited strictly to the DOJ and can't stay even if information leads him elsewhere.

Barr is going to tear some shit up!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Imagine being such a lying piece of crap you actually defend the credibility of the Steele dossier

Our smarter readers will recognize that now you’re just making things up.