Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most annoying and or dumbest of the CDBros?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    GDS (Maybe the dumbest American who owns and can operate a computer and or mobile device)
    My mom handed me to the row boss and kept picking
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    CirrhosisDawg (The King of TDS?)
    This poll is a lot like wondering what's the biggest turd in the the porta-potty.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,012 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Odd because the company I work for has six weeks of paid parental leave and they didn't do it because of the government. The market created a competition for labor that necessitated the need to offer that as a benefit in order to attract the level of employee they were looking for. There was no government involvement needed.
    My wife got 22 weeks of company paid leave for our 1st kid.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    Swaye said:

@CirrhosisDawg is the most annoying and or dumbest CDBro in a landslide. Who knew?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Just realized I left @BearsWiin off of this. Oh well, he couldn't have stood up to the imbecilic power of CD anyway.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

Odd because the company I work for has six weeks of paid parental leave and they didn't do it because of the government. The market created a competition for labor that necessitated the need to offer that as a benefit in order to attract the level of employee they were looking for. There was no government involvement needed.
    You must work for the government. Nobody in the private sector offers that kind of benefit, the market wouldn't allow it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You must work for the government. Nobody in the private sector offers that kind of benefit, the market wouldn't allow it.
    Some do. Tech companies like AirBnB. Competition for workers is fierce in some industries
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Some do. Tech companies like AirBnB. Competition for workers is fierce in some industries
    I was being sarcastic. AOC claims that the market doesn't provide those kinds of benefits and that we need the government to force people to do it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited December 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@GDS you should look into AirBnB that way when you and your husband adopt you can get some good tim off to go on social media and show off your new Korean baby.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I was being sarcastic. AOC claims that the market doesn't provide those kinds of benefits and that we need the government to force people to do it.
    AOC is right and you are a dumbfuck.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ah. I didn't pick up on that. But yes, the free market and competition is leading to more parental leave. Just as it lead to the end of child labor, paid vacation and the 40hr week. Parental leave won't be any different over time.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    GDS (Maybe the dumbest American who owns and can operate a computer and or mobile device)
    Really there should be two polls for this. I went with dumb here.

If there were an annoyance poll, it would be CD and it wouldn’t be close.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@GDS you should look into AirBnB that way when you and your husband adopt you can get some good tim off to go on social media and show off your new Korean baby.
    Had 12 weeks paid paternity leave when each of my kids were born.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Are you teaching them to be lying pieces of shit like their daddy?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    GDS said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

How do gays give birth? Are they all attorneys?