Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stalin - I miss

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

This is NOT going to be a POPULAR take but this place died when they banned Ballz.

Sit this one out.
    Remember what happened to Ballz?

Sit this one out.
    I don't think you can do to fudgepack what he can't, and hasn't, already done to himself with 10x the ferocity. Self-immolation is his specialty.
    They all say that ... and then I snap and they find out, yes, in fact, life can get a lot worse. A lot worse.

This is NOT going to be a POPULAR take but this place died when they banned Ballz.

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.
    As evidence by your spaz out in another threa, you’re just as autistic as me. Yore weak old man
    I'll have you stumbling around Pioneer Square naked and drooling, occasionally screaming out a Turretz-induced "Creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't funk with me meng.
    Now hold on a sec, here Tio Creep. Fudge Pack may not be a "made" guy but he's got a shitty little badge next to his name which makes him "connected". I can't let you start pushing around a connected guy like this.

Let me show you want we? do to made guysms:

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.
    As evidence by your spaz out in another threa, you’re just as autistic as me. Yore weak old man
    I'll have you stumbling around Pioneer Square naked and drooling, occasionally screaming out a Turretz-induced "Creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't funk with me meng.
    Now hold on a sec, here Tio Creep. Fudge Pack may not be a "made" guy but he's got a shitty little badge next to his name which makes him "connected". I can't let you start pushing around a connected guy like this.

I’m hereing that I’m connected? Big, if true
    Keep poking the Lion (that's me, Creep), and you'll find out about connected.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.
    I don't think you can do to fudgepack what he can't, and hasn't, already done to himself with 10x the ferocity. Self-immolation is his specialty.
    Self immolation it’s what I like to do

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.

Don't funk with me meng.

Imagine caring about this you loser. You can’t run me you old fucking prick
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    imagine being scared of a little cuban man

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.

Don't funk with me meng.

Welp. You did it.

It's on. It won't come right away. I don't hunt like that. Just when you think the coast is clear, I'll be on you like doog on HCH. Like white on rice. Like reasonable amounts of brown on rice (hi @oregonblitzkrieg ). Like stink on shit.

I'll be seeing you in pioneer square.

You should scared. You should be very scared.

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.

Don't funk with me meng.

Welp. You did it.

It's on. It won't come right away. I don't hunt like that. Just when you think the coast is clear, I'll be on you like doog on HCH. Like white on rice. Like reasonable amounts of brown on rice (hi @oregonblitzkrieg ). Like stink on shit.

I'll be seeing you in pioneer square.
    God dammit. You really are more retarded than i thought haha

* a little old cuban man
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.
    As evidence by your spaz out in another thread, yore just as autistic as me. Yore weak old man
    Wait -- I thought you had asperger's
    edited December 2019

Sit this one out.

Sit this one out.
    As evidence by your spaz out in another thread, yore just as autistic as me. Yore weak old man
    Wait -- I thought you had asperger's
    Damn.

Stalin late to the party, but goes straight to the Purge.

Stalin be Stalin I guess.