Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Thread:Department of Justice Inspector General's report on possible FISA abuse

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Doing the Lord’s work shining a light on this.

“ The Washington Post and the New York Times have reported that a "low level" Justice Department attorney is said to have "altered" a document submitted to the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court. It's also been reported that, according to the report, the FBI did not alert the FISA judge that some of the information supplied by former MI6 official Christopher Steele (author of the notorious "dossier" on Trump's alleged Russia transgressions) didn't independently verify some of Steele's claims.“
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

“ The Washington Post and the New York Times have reported that a "low level" Justice Department attorney is said to have "altered" a document submitted to the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court. It's also been reported that, according to the report, the FBI did not alert the FISA judge that some of the information supplied by former MI6 official Christopher Steele (author of the notorious "dossier" on Trump's alleged Russia transgressions) didn't independently verify some of Steele's claims.“

I've been hearing since I got here that the dossier wasn't used to secure the FISA warrant and that there was no spying on the Trump campaign. Good thing the people who told me that are all shameless liars, with zero integrity.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

I've been hearing since I got here that the dossier wasn't used to secure the FISA warrant and that there was no spying on the Trump campaign. Good thing the people who told me that are all shameless liars, with zero integrity.
    I've been told that the FISA court abuse would send Hillary and Obama to jail. Waiting any day now.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Jfc, trumptrash are the dumbest people on the planet.

Three years of: Obama spied on trump, fisa abuse, bigger than watergate, Deep State and such. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

The tug’s trumptards are a special breed of retard. You are wrong once again.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Three years of: Obama spied on trump, fisa abuse, bigger than watergate, Deep State and such. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

But Barr disagrees. #What_a_Surprise
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Noc about Barr. His agenda is as dead as trump’s.
    Huber, Horowitz and Durham!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jfc,muellertards are the dumbest people on the planet.

Three years of: Trump colluded with Russia or the Ukraine or someone. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

The tug’s muellertards are a special breed of retard. You are wrong always.

• Options

HHusky said:

Noc about Barr. His agenda is as dead as trump’s.
    Huber, Horowitz and Durham!
    I wish you were right, but watch the gals here cluck about the faults the IG uncovered even as their principal claims lie in tatters.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So we're back to mind reading to get the swamp rats out of hot water

But she didn't mean to.................

How anyone can say with a straight face that Comey and Stoke and the rest were not operating out of bias is ludicrous

Only muellertrash would fall for it
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    Its bad but won't come to much...FBI comes off really bad and proof that they lied to the FISA court. Probably the most interesting thing I've seen so far:

• Options

Three years of: Trump colluded with Russia or the Ukraine or someone. All bullshit. Just like every sane, educated, intelligent person has been saying all along.

Here’s race’s trump era track record:

California’s sanctuary state laws are unconstitutional.
    Obama spied on trump.
    Flynn and Stone were subjected to prosecutorial abuse.
    2018 voters support trump.
    The Covington kids were libeled.

All wrong. Embarrassingly wrong. Ignorantly wrong.

Btw, trump’s obstruction of justice in the mueller report may yet still be an article of his impeachment. Like a dog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here’s race’s trump era track record:

California’s sanctuary state laws are unconstitutional. they are
    Obama spied on trump. he did
    Flynn and Stone were subjected to prosecutorial abuse. they were
    2018 voters support trump. bullshit
    The Covington kids were libeled. bullshit

All wrong. Embarrassingly wrong. Ignorantly wrong.

Btw, trump’s obstruction of justice in the mueller report may yet still be an article of his impeachment. Like a dog.
    Still wrong on everything

My goodness you are stupid
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Its bad but won't come to much...FBI comes off really bad and proof that they lied to the FISA court. Probably the most interesting thing I've seen so far:

I've heard the cover up is worse than the crime

The swamp takes care of its own

The basic facts make it ridiculous to anyone with a brain that there was no bias

So of course that leaves out CD and HH
  • Options

The basic facts make it ridiculous to anyone with a brain that there was no bias

Deep State!!!
  • Options
    I

Double down trumptard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Deep State!!!

I

Double down trumptard.
    I got more evidence than either of you have in three years of running your mouth here

You know I'm right. Unless you really are that stupid
  • Options

HHusky said:

Deep State!!!

I

Double down trumptard.
    I got more evidence than either of you have in three years of running your mouth here

We can’t all be as smart as you are.

Not ever finding the corruption you’re looking for just shows how deep the corruption goes I guess. You’re not a crackpot at all, obviously.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Deep State!!!

I

Double down trumptard.

You sound like Rudy Giuliani. You two appear very similar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Deep State!!!

I

Double down trumptard.

We can’t all be as smart as you are.

Not ever finding the corruption you’re looking for just shows how deep the corruption goes I guess. You’re not a crackpot at all, obviously.
    This from the guy that still claims to this day that the Mueller Report had proof of Trump guilt.

There is clear evidence of the FBI not following procedure and of the bias of the leadership. Not being a moron I do consider that to be corrupt.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    CirrhosisoftheBrain...

Obama did spy on Trump's campaign. Attorney General just confirmed it.

Flynn will walk because he was subjected to prosecutorial abuse. There was no FISA on Flynn so today's new is pretty immaterial to it.

Stone was subjected to prosecutorial abuse...today's report just confirmed most of the upper echelon of Obama's intelligence services lied under oath. When they get carted off to jail at the crack of dawn at gun point and prosecuted, during which time a spouse of Trump's inner circle participates on the jury, I'll yield that claim.

The Covington kids were libeled. Case is going forward, and multiple news agencies had to retract stories on them.

Must be tough going through like humorless and dumb...feel bad for you...