Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vegas

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

This game belongs at the Tulalip or in Fife

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I remember when husky games were fun.

The game when the band was getting new uniforms. The played the stripper song and took off their uniforms. The band members where all wearing wacky things underneath.

Cool story

Remember the Wave on the northside BEFORE the second deck? I do. CSB
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,825 Swaye's Wigwam
    This game is in Vegas. @Swaye @UW_Doog_Bot , @Houhusky and I would all have to divorce our wives if we attended this shit.

Not gonna lie, I will suck someone off for plane tickets. I’ll turn a quick score there and we’ll all be fat and happy on hookers and blow.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

This game is in Vegas. @Swaye @UW_Doog_Bot , @Houhusky and I would all have to divorce our wives if we attended this shit.

Not gonna lie, I will suck someone off for plane tickets. I’ll turn a quick score there and we’ll all be fat and happy on hookers and blow.

Speak for yourself. Mrs. Bot knows how to party. She just doesn't like football.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019
    Baseman said:

I remember when husky games were fun.

The game when the band was getting new uniforms. The played the stripper song and took off their uniforms. The band members where all wearing wacky things underneath.

Cool story

Remember the Wave on the northside BEFORE the second deck? I do. CSB
    2:15 mark

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o7O5i-1W6o
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,825 Swaye's Wigwam

Speak for yourself. Mrs. Bot knows how to party. She just doesn't like football.
    Ummm, kinda feeling akward here. I like snorting lines off titties. Does she have any low self esteem friends seeking attention?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

Ummm, kinda feeling akward here. I like snorting lines off titties. Does she have any low self esteem friends seeking attention?
    What woman doesn't?