Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Quit living in the past.

BTW, Washington was leading that game.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    you're saying it slipped out of our grasp?
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2013

you're saying it slipped out of our grasp?

Sark wasn't able to hold on to the lead. It was a sign of things to come in the 2012 Season.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2013
    The LSU game was the tipping point for me when it came to Sark. I already thought he was an average coach, but that game really hit a nerve with me more than the previous debacles. I knew we were going to lose, but the way we lost was beyond pathetic. It was LSU's easiest win of the season. It was effortless for them. Obviously LSU has a lot more talent, but to not even be able to compete was pathetic.

The staff and minions on dawgman made it even worse because they were acting like it was not another pathetic showing by us, but rather what would happen to every team besides Alabama that played LSU. #HeyKim, LSU ended up losing 3 games and had some very close wins vs some pretty shitty teams like Auburn, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. I know it is stating the obvious, but those guys are fucking morons. Hopefully everybody stops listening to their bullshit when UW goes 7-6 again this year.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

The LSU game was the tipping point for me when it came to Sark. I already thought he was an average coach, but that game really hit a nerve with me more than the previous debacles. I knew we were going to lose, but the way we lost was beyond pathetic. It was LSU's easiest win of the season. It was effortless for them. Obviously LSU has a lot more talent, but to not even be able to compete was pathetic.

The staff and minions on dawgman made it even worse because they were acting like it was not another pathetic showing by us, but rather what would happen to every team besides Alabama that played LSU. #HeyKim, LSU ended up losing 3 games and had some very close wins vs some pretty shitty teams like Auburn, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. I know it is stating the obvious, but those guys are fucking morons. Hopefully everybody stops listening to their bullshit when UW goes 7-6 again this year.

I also remember Fleenor saying he spoke with one of the coaches (I later found out it was Wilcox) and he was told by that coach that UW will show signs of improvement vs LSU even of we lose.

I basically told Fleenor to look beyond the bullshit and realize the coach was just trying to manage expectations and Fleens just fucking lost it and said that was an offensive thing to say about "a damn good coach who will be a head coach soon". Of course, I was proven correct after the inevitable ass raping we took down in the bayou.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The staff and minions on dawgman made it even worse because they were acting like it was not another pathetic showing by us, but rather what would happen to every team besides Alabama that played LSU. #HeyKim, LSU ended up losing 3 games and had some very close wins vs some pretty shitty teams like Auburn, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. I know it is stating the obvious, but those guys are fucking morons. Hopefully everybody stops listening to their bullshit when UW goes 0-12 again this year.

Fixed