Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

boise state narrows its search.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
One boise state "insider" believes that Wilcox has the best odds (over Bryan Harsin). An added bit of intrigue - it seems Jeff Tedford has also interviewed.

https://twitter.com/JeffCaves

Lots of implications for Tosh Lupoi. If Wilcox gets the boise state job, would he give Tosh Lupoi a promotion (def. coord.)? With Wilcox no longer at UW, would it give Petersen more flexibility to keep Lupoi on UW's staff?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Tedford didn't get stupid over night

It took time apparently
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    I wonder if Sirmon doesn't pop up as the DC candidate. Was a bit surprised he headed that quickly to USC with Sark.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club

Passion is a true bitch......she used to complain that Randy Hart was the problem back in the day and the game had passed him by. I'm guessing Passion is really that dirty cunt named Kim.

What's with the labels, brah?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Passion is a true bitch......she used to complain that Randy Hart was the problem back in the day and the game had passed him by. I'm guessing Passion is really that dirty cunt named Kim.

What is a Kim? Does her dirty, drippy cunt post here?
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    If Wilcox goes it'd be Kwiatkowski at DC, most likely.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I would think wilcox would take sirmon as his dc.
    edited December 2013

I would think wilcox would take sirmon as his dc.

FWIW, I actually ran into Sirmon's wife when he first got hired and she mentioned (when I asked) that that was always the plan for them (for Sirmon to follow Wilcox and be DC whenever he got a HC job).
    And no, I'm actually not BS'ing this. Now where's my $10.95?

Edit: before you ask: Yes.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Pics or banhammer.
    MisterEm said:

Pics or banhammer.

That's what the edit was for...
    MisterEm said:

Pics or banhammer.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,810 Standard Supporter
    uw2010 said:

MisterEm said:

Pics or banhammer.

I'd PurpleThrobber it.

• SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 288
    Rumor has it the Boise job is now Koetter's to lose. Tedford a distant 2nd per the Twatters...

Hearing #BoiseState job is Dirk Koetter's to lose at this point. Jeff Tedford a distant second. @murphsturph

— Justin Hopkins (@JHopkins247) December 11, 2013
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013
    uw2010 said:

I thought Kwiatkowski is already signed to UW? Per the Times Blog: "The Idaho Statesman has reported that Pete Kwiatkowski, Petersen’s defensive coordinator at Boise State for the past four seasons, will join the staff at UW."

Also from the "broncobeat" twitter guy: "If Petersen could somehow build a Wilcox-Kwiatkowski-Lake defensive staff at Washington, that would be a coup. Add Gregory or Avalos."
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Passion said:

uw2010 said:

I thought Kwiatkowski is already signed to UW?
    He might not be signed but was said to agree to go with Coach Pete (I like to call him Coach Pete, it's what I like to do) but there's nothing confirmed as to what role he'll have.

If Wilcox leaves, then Kawasaki is likely the DC. If Wilcox stays, then Kawawawawasaki is likely the DL coach and Tosh is probably out. Of course Coach Pete could get creative and make Kwawaskskssisssski or Tosh the ST coordinator to keep both on the staff.

Passion said:

uw2010 said:

He might not be signed but was said to agree to go with Coach Pete (I like to call him Coach Pete, it's what I like to do) but there's nothing confirmed as to what role he'll have.

If Wilcox leaves, then Kawasaki is likely the DC. If Wilcox stays, then Kawawawawasaki is likely the DL coach and Tosh is probably out. Of course Coach Pete could get creative and make Kwawaskskssisssski or Tosh the ST coordinator to keep both on the staff.
    Dude...no way Tosh stays at UW for that job.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Twitters saying Harsin got the job
    edited December 2013

Passion said:

Passion said:

uw2010 said:

Dude...no way Tosh stays at UW for that job.
    I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm saying it could happen. Either way, it'll be interesting.
    Thanks. Good to know my $10.95 pays for such insight.