Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Socha—GTFO, or nah?

Nobody has mentioned Socha in the corching carousel. The team was obviously gassed in the second half of several games, despite having superior athletes. What’s with that? Was it a physical or mental collapse? I remember reading that we spend more on sports nutrition for our athletes than any other PAC program, yet our players don’t look any more jacked. We haven’t avoided the injury bug this year, either.

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don’t believe in strength coaches being able to affectively build the team properly if the head coach doesn’t instill in the captains the type of mentality that will let them get into another player’s face for not getting it done. Teammates don’t have to be friends
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BTP is nobody.

Staff!!! True??
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Nobody has mentioned Socha in the corching carousel. The team was obviously gassed in the second half of several games, despite having superior athletes. What’s with that? Was it a physical or mental collapse? I remember reading that we spend more on sports nutrition for our athletes than any other PAC program, yet our players don’t look any more jacked. We haven’t avoided the injury bug this year, either.

One bad year and we fire Socha? We did pretty well with him 2016-2018. It's not like he suddenly forgot how to run a S&C program.