Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Saban jumping to Texas is confusing. I know they have a shitload of $$$ but I would think Alabama could at least come close to what they could be offering. No doubt will he have the same success there as he did at Alabama, still confusing nonetheless.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What the fuck does Texabama have to do with Hardcore Husky? Let em wallow in their own money down there in sowland, yall. Are you trying to drop a faux dook turd in our celebratory beer here? Fly away and bite some lead.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If I was posting as AZHusky you wouldn't be saying anything, would you?

Doog
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saban isn't going to Texas
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is that the link to Sark's Monday morning denial 83 minutes before getting on a plane to LA?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Saban jumping to Texas is confusing. I know they have a shitload of $$$ but I would think Alabama could at least come close to what they could be offering. No doubt will he have the same success there as he did at Alabama, still confusing nonetheless.

If Saban goes to Texas it will be more about craving a new challenge than about the money. Oh, Texas will pay the man ($10 million?) but he's not having as much fun these days at Bama. I still think he'll stay in Tuscaloosa but a move to Austin would not shock me. Texas is an awesome opportunity and he'd make an immediate difference.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If Saban goes to Texas it will be more about craving a new challenge than about the money. Oh, Texas will pay the man ($10 million?) but he's not having as much fun these days at Bama. I still think he'll stay in Tuscaloosa but a move to Austin would not shock me. Texas is an awesome opportunity and he'd make an immediate difference.

so you are saying....he may go, or he may not?

This is the shit I pay for here!

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,683
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

It could happen right away, or it could take a while.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    In short...LIFPO or don't
    either way it will and will not be interesting.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

Mr Smarty Pants Race said he would NOT go to Texas, I'm way, way out on a limb and saying it could happen. I put the odds of Saban to Texas at 49%, though there's at least a 50% chance I'm wrong. Never quibble with a stats guy.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

If I was posting as AZHusky you wouldn't be saying anything, would you?

Doog

If you were posting as AZHusky, you'd have to grow an AZ.