Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 Championship Game Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

First off, I completely forgot about this game.

Second, sorry @89ute.

Finally, fuck Oregon.

Winners fuck.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Second, sorry @89ute.

Finally, fuck Oregon.

Winners fuck.
    Truth
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dtd said:

Second, sorry @89ute.

Finally, fuck Oregon.

Winners fuck.
    Truth

What is this thing?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019

Die all of you

Drop this routine. This is J's, haie's and Damone's thing. You're not pulling it off you little retard.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Shit. Verdell might end up with more yards than He did against the Cougs.

Somebody said Oregon needed to run and get Verdell going and cross your fingers he doesn't break before Q4.

Who was it who said that? I recall the response was, running at Utah was suicide.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

dtd said:

Is meathead actually the best coach in this dreck ass conference? Funny if true.

No, you suck. The Conference is fine
    The conference is fucking terrible. The top 2 teams are nowhere close to the best they've ever been. Both AZ teams are horrible. CAL, UCLA and Stanford are horrible. WA and WSU are horrible. OSU is horrible. CU is horrible. Utah is average at best. How is the conference fine?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

dtd said:

Is meathead actually the best coach in this dreck ass conference? Funny if true.

The conference is fucking terrible. The top 2 teams are nowhere close to the best they've ever been. Both AZ teams are horrible. CAL, UCLA and Stanford are horrible. WA and WSU are horrible. OSU is horrible. CU is horrible. Utah is average at best. How is the conference fine?
    The conference has been shitty for a good % of my adulthood.

At this point, I'm almost tired of talking about what time the sun will set.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    all the national media chatter is now "oregon shouldn't have scheduled Auburn to start the season"... funny thing is it's the same fucktards who accuse the Pac12 of scheduling cup cakes and not playing anyone good thus they rank us lower in the regular season. My point is it wouldn't matter either way - national media isn't interested in a Pac12 team being in the playoffs. Corporate-wise it means lower priced ads during the games and less revenue and in terms of individual media members it's essentially they prefer to watch their own SEC and Big10 alums make the show. Pac12 loses with Larry running the ship b/c he just doesn't give a shit about lobbying in America; he thinks China makes a difference. No idea why he hasn't been fired.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

dtd said:

Finally someone who gets it. Maybe Pac champs should stop losing to Auburn every year.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

all the national media chatter is now "oregon shouldn't have scheduled Auburn to start the season"... funny thing is it's the same fucktards who accuse the Pac12 of scheduling cup cakes and not playing anyone good thus they rank us lower in the regular season. My point is it wouldn't matter either way - national media isn't interested in a Pac12 team being in the playoffs. Corporate-wise it means lower priced ads during the games and less revenue and in terms of individual media members it's essentially they prefer to watch their own SEC and Big10 alums make the show. Pac12 loses with Larry running the ship b/c he just doesn't give a shit about lobbying in America; he thinks China makes a difference. No idea why he hasn't been fired.

Can you blame them? UW leads the conference in attendance and that would be good for 9th in the SEC. It doesn’t mean more out west.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

Can you blame them? UW leads the conference in attendance and that would be good for 9th in the SEC. It doesn’t mean more out west.
    i'm not disputing it at all. i think it's just obvious that the Pac12 is not of interest to the rest of the country.

larry scott has a big role in this.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Meek said:

I'm not reading all that. Use line spaces dood. It's fucking 8:00 am and hung over.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

dtd said:

Finally someone who gets it. Maybe Pac champs should stop losing to Auburn every year.
    Stop the faint praise J. I get everything before 99.9% of the population gets it.

If I'm not writing about it, it's not trending and NOGAF.

Draft behind me J.