Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DoogDawgDoogDawg Member Posts: 129
    He’s stepping down for health reasons. Don’t count on it.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I think the offensive consultant role could suit Tedford really well given it eliminates recruiting and all-day management and I hope he's healthy enough for it.

My concern, and this is for the well-being of Tedford, is that he's really not well. I hope he's just not well enough for full time head coaching. He's a good man and did amazing things at Cal.
  • Has anybody registered HireTedfordForOConsultant.com yet?
  • DeBoer would be awesome too. With the $ we're saving on Lake we could throw a lot of $ at DeBoer.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    DoogDawg said:

He’s stepping down for health reasons. Don’t count on it.

You buy everything you read?

FYI....my cock is huge. #bigdicktommy
  • I love that the "Tedford was a savant consultant" narrative continues to live on despite no one being able to articulate what the fuck he actually did here.

Our offense scored ~10 points per game more in the part of 2016 when he was here, compared to the remainder of 2016 after he left for the Fresno job.
  • dnc said:

I love that the "Tedford was a savant consultant" narrative continues to live on despite no one being able to articulate what the fuck he actually did here.

Our offense scored ~10 points per game more in the part of 2016 when he was here, compared to the remainder of 2016 after he left for the Fresno job.
    Which also coincided with Brownsocks' shoulder being shredded
    Yeah... but still...
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,037 Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

I think the offensive consultant role could suit Tedford really well given it eliminates recruiting and all-day management and I hope he's healthy enough for it.

My concern, and this is for the well-being of Tedford, is that he's really not well. I hope he's just not well enough for full time head coaching. He's a good man and did amazing things at Cal.

Agreed, and the turnaround at Fresno was very impressive. Inherited a 1-11 team and immediately went 10-3 year 1.
    Fell off after that. I would assume DeRuyter recruited decently when he was winning and Tedford reaped the benefits when those guys became upoerclassmen.

You never really know with teams like that tho because they recruiting rankings are always shitty and it’s just about evaluation and development.
    Actually they won the conference year two. But still. Only this year was off.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,001
    If he has health concerns spending his time across the street from UW Medical Center is a good place to be.