Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CFB Attendance Waning Yet Nobody Knows Why

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Variable kick off times also make this shit a lot harder to plan around. I'm glad I can record this shit on a dvr and skip through commercials.

Can confirm. I sat in Bot's living room once watching Big Dick Eason on DVR shred EWU.
    Did you get on board?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club

Variable kick off times also make this shit a lot harder to plan around. I'm glad I can record this shit on a dvr and skip through commercials.

Can confirm. I sat in Bot's living room once watching Big Dick Eason on DVR shred EWU.
    Did you get on board?
    Fuck yeah. I was rowing the heisman boat all the way to NYC.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

Did you get on board?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but that means you would have to row your boat down through the Panama Canal.

Did you get on board?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but that means you would have to row your boat down through the Panama Canal.
    He’s that good
    He

Did you get on board?
    Yella fever pretty bad down there.

He

Did you get on board?
    You could go around the cape. Ever think of that ?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited December 2019

i can watch any game i want to on tv. why spend $800 on oregon tickets when i can sit on my ass and watch our? dwags lose from my couch?

Beijing at the game is way more fun Pac12.
    fixed
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

Those were the halcyon days of this season.

He

Did you get on board?
    I’ve seen Mutiny on the Bounty too many times.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited December 2019

He

Did you get on board?
    I’ve seen Mutiny on the Bounty too many times.
    Iirc it was the Horn not the Cape that gave them problems. EDIT nvm Cape Horn, you're right. I was thinking of the Cape of Good Hope.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Did you get on board?
    In just 11.1 years, he could go the northern route.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

Did you get on board?
    Greta tell you that?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,111
    AEB said:

Did you get on board?
    Greta tell you that?
    Or just satellite images.