Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW's New Head Coach is Slingblade

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

I'm so conflicted.

It's ostensibly the case that the board is dooging trying to make Jimmy Lake Ballz not a Mario/Sark/Slingblade hire when the facts are the facts.

On the other hand, OBK is such a giant piece of shit, it's almost like anything he says makes me believe the opposite. It's my brain protecting me from agreeing with such a giant dip shit.

What is a creep to do?

jerk off
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

I'm so conflicted.

It's ostensibly the case that the board is dooging trying to make Jimmy Lake Ballz not a Mario/Sark/Slingblade hire when the facts are the facts.

On the other hand, OBK is such a giant piece of shit, it's almost like anything he says makes me believe the opposite. It's my brain protecting me from agreeing with such a giant dip shit.

What is a creep to do?

For the love of Pete, @creepycoug quit being a self loating Dawg / doog baiter. Every coaching transition is different. It's not dooging to point out there are some positives in Lake's resume. Yes, he's a gamble but that's true of 99% of the folks you could hire for the role. You yourself have been extremely vocal about how difficult it is for coaches to be successful at multiple programs in the way Urbs, Saban or Petermen have. The 2 most proven coach's in the Pac right now, were internal candidate coordinators. So is the best coach in the Big 12. And the best coach in the country, Dabo.
    You sound just a like a Quook about 1 and change ago.

One-year DC with so so results. Sell him to me.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

I'm so conflicted.

What is a creep to do?

jerk off
    I already do that.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2019
    He's your Mark Helfrich. Lake is UW's mark.