Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Schiff Investigated Devin Nunes’s Phone Records

13»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter

Schiff is whipping nunes like a dog. Lol white trash.

You should know the feeling well. Sledog does it to you every day. #SpeedBagCD
    Imaging sled beating your ass daily.
    No need. I've watched it.

Schiff is whipping nunes like a dog. Lol white trash.

You should know the feeling well. Sledog does it to you every day. #SpeedBagCD
    Schiff is impeaching trump like a dog.

#DogImpeachment

Dems BFE slogan 2020
    Hey @GDS! Instead of hovering all over this thread like the pedophile you are, why don't you grab those Tulsi words you promised showed her "soft spot for Assad" and post them here in this thread, you steaming pile of parrot shit.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Trump’s impeachment is approaching. He’ll become only the third president in history to be so shamed and humiliated.

What's that going to mean after he's reelected in a landslide?
    It would mean that the white trash agenda of protectionism, nationalism and nativism has zero chance of ever becoming law.
    It means you're a twit.
    Is that what you think while living on welfare and leeching off the taxpayers?
    Is that what you think while you bilk the elderly with shitty investment products?

I'm going to call your mom and have her whoop you.
    Embarrassing.
    Significant irony.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

pawz said:

Trump’s impeachment is approaching. He’ll become only the third president in history to be so shamed and humiliated.

It would mean that the white trash agenda of protectionism, nationalism and nativism has zero chance of ever becoming law.
    Watching you act like a deranged retard every day is quite amusing. TYFYS
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

You sound amused.

Swaye said:

pawz said:

You sound amused.
    NYBE
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter

Hey @GDS! Instead of hovering all over this thread like the pedophile you are, why don't you grab those Tulsi words you promised showed her "soft spot for Assad" and post them here in this thread, you steaming pile of parrot shit.

He obviously stores his balls in the same place as Tulsi's words.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Sledog said:

You mean the multiple quotes that I posted in the thread a month ago? No that's not where my balls are. Nice of you to encourage turd burglars continued meltdown though.
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

You mean the multiple quotes that I posted in the thread a month ago? No that's not where my balls are. Nice of you to encourage turd burglars continued meltdown though.
    Facts, you lying little queer. Show us the specific facts where Tulsi's own words demonstrated her "soft spot for Assad" and where she was an "Assad Apologist" you lying piece of shit. You never posted a goddamn thing that supported those allegations, you worthless piss ant.
    Produce the actual words, pedophile, or crawl back under your rock.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Facts, you lying little queer. Show us the specific facts where Tulsi's own words demonstrated her "soft spot for Assad" and where she was an "Assad Apologist" you lying piece of shit. You never posted a goddamn thing that supported those allegations, you worthless piss ant.
    Yes you aren't crazy obsessive. Totally not weird.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Go
    Fuck
    Yourself
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Ironic.

You're still here.

4 years later.

Go.

Fucking.

Die.
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

You said in the other thread that "if we're here to bash perverts, I'm out."
    So why are you still here?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

I'll add that to the list of dumb questions you ask.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

I'll add that to the list of dumb questions you ask.
    Fuck off