Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tuck your boners into your waistbands

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NBA TV Fan Choice

Now you have the rest of the story

I don't like the Heat in this one
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Every Eastern Conference game this season before the Pacers-Heat ECF is a massive fucking waste of time.

Hope this helps.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GET OFF OUR BORED
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Some of you won't last long.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Every Eastern Conference game this season before the Pacers-Heat NBA FINALS is a massive fucking waste of time.

Hope this helps.

FTFY.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I take it, Sven and I are the only runs holding hands on the Blazer bandwagon?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I posted it in the wrong thread but the Blazers are #1 in the SI Power Rankings this week

I posted it in the wrong thread but the Blazers are #1 in the SI Power Rankings this week

I knew I should have brought a spare pair of underwear to work today

What a cool week to be a Blazers fan man.

yeah brah!!

I didn't know AuburnDawg worked for SI.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I take it, Sven and I are the only runs holding hands on the Blazer bandwagon?

I sort of root for them when they're on TV, all six times per season.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The NBA is full of a bunch of over-paid cry babies.

Who wants to bring an NHL hockey team to Seattle? I'm going to raise another $6 million so get on the ball or get on the bus.
    HFNY said:

Who wants to bring an NHL hockey team to Seattle? I'm going to raise another $6 million so get on the ball or get on the bus.

Black guys, over paid cry babies! Bring on the under paid white guys in the NHL!
    Standard Supporter
    Do you see NHL guys complaining to the referees all the time? All of the whining in the NBA over fouls is so pussy.

Leave race out of it and look at the NBA for what it really is. I have never even played Hockey but even I know their are no lazy sacks of shit like Jerome James collecting big money for being a fat 7 footer.

Come on, Man!

HFNY said:

Black guys, over paid cry babies! Bring on the under paid white guys in the NHL!
    HFNY said:

Do you see NHL guys complaining to the referees all the time? All of the whining in the NBA over fouls is so pussy.

Leave race out of it and look at the NBA for what it really is. I have never even played Hockey but even I know their are no lazy sacks of shit like Jerome James collecting big money for being a fat 7 footer.

Come on, Man!

HFNY said:

You want to compare two leagues. One which is predominately black and the other predominately white. You say the league with black players is filled with lazy sacks of shit. You say the league filled with white players has zip, zilch, zero lazy players. You want to "leave race out of it". Gee, I wonder why. Save the I don't see color, I know a black guy, I married a black woman post. IDGAF. You're a racist.
    Standard Supporter
    Haha, alright buddy...one could say the same thing about the NFL vs. the NBA, especially because the NFL doesn't have guaranteed contracts. I love baseball but there's still room for lazy sacks of shit like Carlos Silva (after he signed his big contract with the M's). Back to the NBA, would including big stiff sacks of shit white guys like Rich King and Jim McElvain or whatever the hell his name was make you feel better?

And for what it's worth, if you ask any of my friends who are black, asian, or latino and ask them if I discriminate against someone based off the pigment of their skin, they would easily say no. I've broken bread with them, gotten stumbling drunk with them, gone to their weddings, etc etc etc.

So as Sean Parker said to Sarkisian, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

HFNY said:

Come on, Man!

HFNY said:

You want to compare two leagues. One which is predominately black and the other predominately white. You say the league with black players is filled with lazy sacks of shit. You say the league filled with white players has zip, zilch, zero lazy players. You want to "leave race out of it". Gee, I wonder why. Save the I don't see color, I know a black guy, I married a black woman post. IDGAF. You're a racist.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HFNY said:

Come on, Man!

HFNY said:

You are the one who brought race into this argument.

HTH.
    Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

Come on, Man!

HFNY said:

You are the one who brought brings race into this every argument.

HTH.