Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lonyatta (Junior) Alexander, 2021 3* WR, Burien (Kennedy Catholic), WA (Through the Portal)

15678911»

Comments

• PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Will be very telling if we go 0-4 production wise on those Kennedy players

Very strong possibilty, in fact, I would be surprised if the other 3 on the roster when Bosie St rolls in here
    There are going to be a few high profile, local guys transferring out I think. Two transfer pass rushers is pretty telling
    One has to assume that the writing is on the wall re Smalls.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    Standard Supporter
    Surprising.
    Penace said:

chuck said:

Very strong possibilty, in fact, I would be surprised if the other 3 on the roster when Bosie St rolls in here
    There are going to be a few high profile, local guys transferring out I think. Two transfer pass rushers is pretty telling
    One has to assume that the writing is on the wall re Smalls.
    Yeah the question is if Smalls gets his degree before transferring. He's a very good student so I would say yes. The other option would be for them to move him inside his last year for depth.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I was more impressed with the tiny little bit I saw of Heims than anything I've seen from Smalls. Kid just matured too quickly and really isn't that good. I think Jayden Wayne is a carbon copy too. I'm hoping Sam stays and tries to learn. 7 on 7 is killing the game

Savell barely has any facial hair. He hasnt matured at all. That's the problem lol.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Where does all 4 of the flameouts ending up at Boise St to help throw up 35 points and the first 4 sacks of Smalls’ career next September fit with @thescript?
    Did I say they would be on BSU's roster? I said I don't think they'll be on ours
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

See? Guys who hit the transfer portal because they're not playing are just fucking quitters. Any kid from Washington who goes out of state I would close the door on for good. Fuck 'em. Didn't work with Eason, didn't work with this guy, fuck 'em.

Despite your overwhelming sample size of two I think I would evaluate kids on a case by case basis.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was more impressed with the tiny little bit I saw of Heims than anything I've seen from Smalls. Kid just matured too quickly and really isn't that good. I think Jayden Wayne is a carbon copy too. I'm hoping Sam stays and tries to learn. 7 on 7 is killing the game

Savell barely has any facial hair. He hasnt matured at all. That's the problem lol.
    Smalls’ ball hair superiority guy heard from.
    Paging @SmallzBallzDeep
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just wait until he hits puberty
    give me the faggy wink why dont ya
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022

Just wait until he hits puberty
    give me the faggy wink why dont ya

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He can't even ride ZTF's coattails effectively like he did for one game in 2020.

With Martin gone he has one more year to get on the field and do something. If he's still sitting the bench by October just let him transfer to San Jose State.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Smalls may as well stay. He’s not going to be that much more productive at another p5. Get the degree then maybe go big sky.

He might be meh on trying for the league.