Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Apple Cup Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Petersen is such a pussy.

TAKE IT BACK!!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Why not take one shot to throw it into the end zone there?

It’s hard.
  • Options
    oh wtf he went through all that to take a knee
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Taking a knee when you have a QB whose only ability is being able to throw it to the end zone from midfield.....
  • Options
    so does the stat sheet say their is too high of a probability that the opposing team will intercept and run it back?
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The pathetic thing is I bet Pete thinks he’s being the disciplined tough guy by taking a knee. No Pete, you’re just a gutless moron.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I want Eason to come back. He can get so much better and will flame out in the NFL as he is now.

I never want to see Ahmed carry the ball in a UW uniform again. Its Newton/Davis time
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

TIME OUT TAKE A SHOT ON FOURTH. IM FUCKIN READY!!!

it's so pathetic
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Imagine being so retarded you start bacellia over Bynum for most of the season

He’s a RS-Soph too. I thought he sucked because we never played him. Then he gets in and is actually pretty good. The coaches are clueless.

Houhusky said:

He’s a RS-Soph too. I thought he sucked because we never played him. Then he gets in and is actually pretty good. The coaches are clueless.
    Must have been damn good in practice these last 5 weeks because Pete does not believe in "gamers".
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

This is a very troubling reality
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t mind if you make them truly beat out Baccallia early in the season. They didn’t get any reps tho to even get a chance, even with Baccallia blowing it out there. What kind of standard does that set?

Same for Fuller to a lesser extent. He should have sat and watched a lot more for dropping passes.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I don’t mind if you make them truly beat out Baccallia early in the season. They didn’t get any reps tho to even get a chance, even with Baccallia blowing it out there. What kind of standard does that set?

Same for Fuller to a lesser extent. He should have sat and watched a lot more for dropping passes.

Osborne, and apparently Ty Jones, will join Lowe, and enter the transfer portal
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2019

I want Eason to come back. He can get so much better and will flame out in the NFL as he is now.

I never want to see Ahmed carry the ball in a UW uniform again. Its Newton/Davis time

Just make it easy and give him a one or two read passing game with a check down option. He throws bullets and is accurate most the time. He’s a mental midget so make it easier for him.
    Is he a mental midget or is the UW offensive scheme fucking retarded?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Playing offense against the Cuogs' D is like playing defense against the Cuogs' O: just be patient, and the talent advantage will win out. They're so light up front, that you can just push them around. They mitigate this by gambling on every play. They're going to stuff you when their gamble pays off, but you keep running, and it will average 6 per carry, as they're going to get it wrong as often as they get it right. If your offensive line has a pulse and you're not running at least 65% of the time against the Cougs, you're fucking up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Osborne, and apparently Ty Jones, will join Lowe, and enter the transfer portal
    Wouldn’t be a surprise. I actually don’t hate it because it gives Pete a reason to play the 3 WR’s coming in.