Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Ravens

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

The Ravens remind me of the way the Seahawks were when they were scary. Lamar is a lot more like Russ than some faggot 12s like @dnc and @RoadDawg55 would like to admit. Add in a TUFF mentality with a running game and defense and we aren’t afraid of anyone, not even Tom Brady.

The PURPLE BIRDS will let our play do the talking and our HATERS will be our MOTIVATORS.

Probably win more than once. Probably won’t throw a goal lone slant in the SB either. Baltimore has superior culture.

I think Jackson is good, but he won’t play well enough to win 3 straight. They aren’t unbeatable. The media is hyping them up.

I like them too. I like Jackson, Earl Thomas, and Peters. What about the Pats this year J? Jumping already?
    I’m not the media. I’m an impartial observer.

As for the Pats, I won’t count them or the Seahawks out. Something about the purple birds, though. TUFF!

Maybe if Gronk had returned...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

The Ravens remind me of the way the Seahawks were when they were scary. Lamar is a lot more like Russ than some faggot 12s like @dnc and @RoadDawg55 would like to admit. Add in a TUFF mentality with a running game and defense and we aren’t afraid of anyone, not even Tom Brady.

The PURPLE BIRDS will let our play do the talking and our HATERS will be our MOTIVATORS.

Probably win more than once. Probably won’t throw a goal lone slant in the SB either. Baltimore has superior culture.

"...And with the 32nd pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Evan Weaver, linebacker, the University of California at Berkeley."
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

I think Jackson is good, but he won’t play well enough to win 3 straight. They aren’t unbeatable. The media is hyping them up.

I like them too. I like Jackson, Earl Thomas, and Peters. What about the Pats this year J? Jumping already?
    J is a the ultimate frontrunner.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

It's schtick

butt still.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Says the Man City fan.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I've seen this movie before. The NFL always adjusts. It will probably take the offseason, but running quarterbacks always get snuffed out and either have to adjust or end up like fags like Kaepernik. The media has been sucking him off for a month now, especially SJW ESPN. Next year, it will be some new guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

I've seen this movie before. The NFL always adjusts. It will probably take the offseason, but running quarterbacks always get snuffed out and either have to adjust or end up like fags like Kaepernik. The media has been sucking him off for a month now, especially SJW ESPN. Next year, it will be some new guy.

The media sucks off good QBs once in a while, too.

Lamar can run, but that doesn’t make him a running QB.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

The media sucks off good QBs once in a while, too.

Lamar can run, but that doesn’t make him a running QB.
    Belieb yer bandwagon jumping may have found a winner here J, Ravens gone be hard to beat in the 2 conferences no matter who they play...

Playing lights out right now.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Says the Man City fan.
    I'm Liverpool all the way Mate.