Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you queefs is Hugh Millen?

1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
Listened to the postgame KJR show after reading all the scuttlebutt here. I increasingly don't understand the hate for Millen around these parts. I swear I could be told at least a few dozen of you are Hugh, and I'd believe it. He's basically a halfbrain at this point.

As for that particular show, it was actually really great radio. It takes a completely lost season (and apparently 27 drinks in Millen's case...) to break those guys down to their raw human selves on air. Even Baird was entertaining because I kept waiting for him to break down and start crying. And all three of them had it out with each of the others at least once or twice over the course of the show. If you're into snuff films, you'd probably like that postgame.

Oh, and Softy booted Chest (who's become a regular postgame on-air talent for them this season) for rambling and repeating himself, which was kind of funny.

Oh, and Fudge Packer's call?

Comments