Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I never expected a Petersen team

BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
edited November 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
To not give a fuck and flat out quit. McGrew can talk about how they are battling and grinding but from what I saw on Saturday, this team quit.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Veteran players have seemed to quit. We also just aren’t very good. We lost to Cal long before anyone quit. We are inconsistent because we aren’t good. Very few games have we played solid in.

We're good enough this year. Only SC, Oregon, and Utah are good and they all have serious flaws we could take advantage of.

Beyond unacceptable results necessitating a complete overhaul and change in program direction.

Let Eason and Ahmed and Hunter leave. Fuck em.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

That grinding bullshit can take a hike too as long as we're cleaning out the trash

Smoke weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin. Fuck grinding. You're better than 81% of the people you play. Kick their ass and laugh in their face and fuck their women

Pork*
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    When the going gets tough, UW folds like a cheap lawn chair.
    Terrible new slogan for recruiting. But also true.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I haven't seen McGrew in weeks... is he still injured?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    haie said:

Veteran players have seemed to quit. We also just aren’t very good. We lost to Cal long before anyone quit. We are inconsistent because we aren’t good. Very few games have we played solid in.

We're good enough this year. Only SC, Oregon, and Utah are good and they all have serious flaws we could take advantage of.

Beyond unacceptable results necessitating a complete overhaul and change in program direction.

Let Eason and Ahmed and Hunter leave. Fuck em.
    Yeah, I was pretty big on the importance of Eason coming back, but am now indifferent.

I think Hunter Bryant is an actual weapon, but he’s not coming back and is the only one that possible deserves to be picked semi high.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Meek said:

I haven't seen McGrew in weeks... is he still injured?

He was fielding kickoffs on Saturday. Probably got In trouble for the tweet. Showing poor comportment.