Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hugh calling out the Dick was great

Listening to the postgame show because I'm a fucking dipshit and like to punish myself. I LOVE the fact that Hugh called out the double standard by Dick. We can roast a 21 year old kid but when it comes time to talk about a coach making six figures and doing a shit job, "I don't want to talk about that." Then get of the fucking show ya Dick. Get the fuck out cause you drag a bad show down even deeper.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    You have nothing better than to listen to that clownshow? Sad.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    TommySQC said:

sick wife and two sick kids. You're right, it is sad
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

sick wife and two sick kids. You're right, it is sad
    You asked for it
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    That was great. Hugh also said, "shitty" and it went through, at least on Ihateradio. It's about time somebody called out that fucking drunk and all his homer bullshit.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Dick Baird is the perfect example of why football teams fail to make obvious adjustments. Coaches have a very difficult time stepping out of their own shoes and viewing the game/situation in a light different than they're used to... so they beat a dead horse.

Yesterday Hugh Millen was livid at the fact that Austin Osborne and Marquis Spiker haven't gotten any significant time after Baccelli and Fuller have proven that they just don't have it.

Baird's response?

"Well, what kind of a message does that send to your guys in a program if you wait your turn and you lose your chance to play as a senior. Osborne and Spiker know that they'll get their chance."

I wanted to call in and scream at this moron. It's not 1995 you moron... you play your most talented guys. Baccellia and Fuller have proven time and time and time again that they can't hack it... SO WHY ARE THEY STILL PLAYING!?

Well Dick, what kind of a message does it send to recruits that even if you're far better you're not going to get the chance to prove it over guys who fucking suck? OSBORNE AND SPIKER WILL BE 20 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME THEY'RE STARTERS. WHAT KIND OF A RECRUIT WANT'S TO BE 20 BY THE TIME THEY EVER SEE THE DAMN FIELD?

I made a thread disowning these losers earlier in the season... a few threads actually... and there were people coming into those threads saying, "Well you can't bench Baccellia because he's earned his right to play."

Oh yeah? Well you can fuck right off because our passing game is broken and we're 6-5.

fixed
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    Fain trotted out Don James's lean years in the mid 70s and late 80s as a quasi defense to this year's debacle and how the fan base is too critical. It's Doog 101. I haven't listened to his show with Softy in probably a year. The local guys here are way better and funnier and it's not even close.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355

Dick Baird is the perfect example of why football teams fail to make obvious adjustments. Coaches have a very difficult time stepping out of their own shoes and viewing the game/situation in a light different than they're used to... so they beat a dead horse.

Yesterday Hugh Millen was livid at the fact that Austin Osborne and Marquis Spiker haven't gotten any significant time after Baccelli and Fuller have proven that they just don't have it.

Baird's response?

"Well, what kind of a message does that send to your guys in a program if you wait your turn and you lose your chance to play as a senior. Osborne and Spiker know that they'll get their chance."

I wanted to call in and scream at this moron. It's not 1995 you moron... you play your most talented guys. Baccellia and Fuller have proven time and time and time again that they can't hack it... SO WHY ARE THEY STILL PLAYING!?

Well Dick, what kind of a message does it send to recruits that even if you're far better you're not going to get the chance to prove it over guys who fucking suck? OSBORNE AND SPIKER WILL BE 20 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME THEY'RE STARTERS. WHAT KIND OF A RECRUIT WANT'S TO BE 20 BY THE TIME THEY EVER SEE THE DAMN FIELD?

I made a thread disowning these losers earlier in the season... a few threads actually... and there were people coming into those threads saying, "Well you can't bench Baccellia because he's earned his right to play."

Oh yeah? Well you can fuck right off because our passing game is broken and we're 6-5.

fixed
    Oh yeah my bad... had Fain on the brain for some reason.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,582 Founders Club

That was great. Hugh also said, "shitty" and it went through, at least on Ihateradio. It's about time somebody called out that fucking drunk and all his homer bullshit.

I was laughing so hard
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I thought this was going to be about a big dick gunslinger and Hugh saying get on board @dflea style
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam
    What kind of message does it send to bench veteran Matt Flynn?

He paid his dues!!