Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

who the fuck asked the "media access" question?

Was that that little cunt kim?

Comments

• Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Somebody please whack that little puke. Damone, youve got a few duckets in your pocket. Go downtown, find Tyrone, offer him a litlle glue and have that little giner rubbed out. That buttsniffer asked THE ONLY question Petersen got pissed at.

Congrats Kim, you'll never get access now. I love it! Stick to real estate, at least when you fuck that up its only you that suffers. BTW, your kid is more hideous looking than you. Artificial insemination saved your ass, what about JR?

At some point a father-figure is necessary in a kids development. Who was the father figure when your kid grew up Kimmy? I know your wife wasnt as no chick would have your bare pickle give her a tickle. Did you have a butt-baby? You worthless little cunt Kim.

Your best effort. Kudos.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Somebody please whack that little puke. Damone, youve got a few duckets in your pocket. Go downtown, find Tyrone, offer him a litlle glue and have that little giner rubbed out. That buttsniffer asked THE ONLY question Petersen got pissed at.

Congrats Kim, you'll never get access now. I love it! Stick to real estate, at least when you fuck that up its only you that suffers. BTW, your kid is more hideous looking than you. Artificial insemination saved your ass, what about JR?

At some point a father-figure is necessary in a kids development. Who was the father figure when your kid grew up Kimmy? I know your wife wasnt as no chick would have your bare pickle give her a tickle. Did you have a butt-baby? You worthless little cunt Kim.

LMAO. How the fuck do you come up with this shit?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Glad to hear Damone has some duckets considering he sells sinks and toilets at Lowe's.
  • Options
    PuppyLove_SugarSteel is on his meds in this thread.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Can I please drink and do drugs with you before the next home game?
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thanks for reading.

Right now, you can get six months for the price of three plus a picture of Jen and 2-for-1 nachos. Act now. This won't lasy long.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    Kim's little bitch questioning

Embarrassing Fatters being fat and embarrassing

Mora hitching his wagon to another school

Doog revisionism

Sark and his chins using UW as a stepping stone

Pool Boy giving away the store