Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NY Times on Ukraine meddling

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,754 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Lot's of #triggered #TDS #meltdown in this thread

Some of us care about this country
    You care about your meal ticket.
    Telling that you didn't disagree. Why don't you care about this country?
    Yeah, when I said your wife has to wipe your ass and your father in law thinks you're a loser, it was telling that you didn't disagree.
    We're talking politics here. I don't feel the need to rebut every time a clod tries to bring up what they think they know about my personal life.

Back to politics. Why don't you care about this country? Why do you insist on carrying Putin's water? Taxes? Brown people? Do you just idolize grifters who shit on our Constitution?
    Meltdown
    Honest querey. I get why you don't give a shit about this country, but I'm curious about the rest of these MAGAtards.
    I doubt that you get much of anything quite honestly
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Yeah, when I said your wife has to wipe your ass and your father in law thinks you're a loser, it was telling that you didn't disagree.
    We're talking politics here. I don't feel the need to rebut every time a clod tries to bring up what they think they know about my personal life.

Back to politics. Why don't you care about this country? Why do you insist on carrying Putin's water? Taxes? Brown people? Do you just idolize grifters who shit on our Constitution?
    There's really no point in having a reasonable discussion in the Tug
    crisped
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

They’re dumb, poor, and racist.

Or

They’re sociopaths with zero empathy.

Maybe both in some cases.

You’re fighting an uphill battle either way.

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

You seem to think that I belive that I'll get a straight ansewer out of any of these morans

I'm just here for the derision, since that's all they deserve

RealClearPolitics? BennyShapiro? Zerohedge? I am interest! Please to telling me more!
    Compelling case
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

You seem to think that I belive that I'll get a straight ansewer out of any of these morans

RealClearPolitics? BennyShapiro? Zerohedge? I am interest! Please to telling me more!

Wood
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,295 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

Prance your Capri pants off see if we care.

Did the ACLU (All Communists and Leftists Union) teen bus just drop off in here?
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

New York times. Lol!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    It's becoming more and more evident by the day that Ukraine is the real enemy, and Russia is the scapegoat. Looks like Ukraine has been operating as little more than a satellite state of the Washington establishment, and in particular, the democrat party.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

Did the ACLU (All Communists and Leftists Union) teen bus just drop off in here?
    Your assumptions about me are totally wrong.

My assessment of you is clearly accurate.

That’s why you’re in the dumb bucket.

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Or

Your assumptions about me are totally wrong.

My assessment of you is clearly accurate.

That’s why you’re in the dumb bucket.
    Dude it's cool if you smoke pole. Free country.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

This whole board is full of Russian propaganda

The revelations demonstrate Russia’s persistence in trying to sow discord among its adversaries — and show that the Kremlin apparently succeeded, as unfounded claims about Ukrainian interference seeped into Republican talking points. American intelligence agencies believe Moscow is likely to redouble its efforts as the 2020 presidential campaign intensifies. The classified briefing for senators also focused on Russia’s evolving influence tactics, including its growing ability to better disguise operations.

That is fucking embarrassing
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

It's becoming more and more evident by the day that Ukraine is the real enemy, and Russia is the scapegoat. Looks like Ukraine has been operating as little more than a satellite state of the Washington establishment, and in particular, the democrat party.

I’m old enough to remember when obk hated Putin
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Meltdown
    Honest querey. I get why you don't give a shit about this country, but I'm curious about the rest of these MAGAtards.
    TDS is real folks.
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Meltdown
    TDS is real folks.
    Not TDS to rightly point out that the man is unfit for office and a danger to the country. If you're OK with it, then you're part of the problem

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/opinion/trump-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
    edited November 2019
    Somehow I think the commies attempting a coup of the sitting president are the problem. But I'm not a commie.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Meltdown
    TDS is real folks.
    Not TDS to rightly point out that the man is unfit for office and a danger to the country. If you're OK with it, then you're part of the problem

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/opinion/trump-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
    This hyperbole is where you lose people.
    TRUMP HAS DESTROYED THE REPUBLIC!!!

Hes a bog standard politician from an actions stand point but gets people super riled up when he says dumb shit. In no way is he a "danger"

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Meltdown
    TDS is real folks.

This hyperbole is where you lose people.
    TRUMP HAS DESTROYED THE REPUBLIC!!!

Hes a bog standard politician from an actions stand point but gets people super riled up when he says dumb shit. In no way is he a "danger"
    Good of you to stand and be counted

Line on the left, one cross each
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

Meltdown
    TDS is real folks.

So much for respecting the opinion of those who served

We didn't believe you anyway