Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But, but the Christian right might do something!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Everyone should be outraged. Way to FEEL for the victims of bathroom predators. And yes, it has happened.

Bathroom predators? Thanks for being the first person to talk the company bullshit line. Have you been in a women's bathroom? They have like stalls and walls. In case you weren't aware, women don't pee into a trough like dudes do.
    Do you agree with Trans rights and the science behind it and that this girl should just shut up and take it?

Answer the question you dickless bitch
    Race, I agree there are dumb people on your side that make a big deal about nothing. Just like there are liberals that make a big deal about nothing. HTH.
    Answer the question gutless wonder
    I did.. Snowflake.
    No you didn't gutless wonder

Do you agree with Trans rights and the science behind it and that this girl should just shut up and take it?
    I agree that we should live and let live. Right @MikeDamone ?

Therefore we shouldn't hate someone because they are different.
    Who said anything about hate? The people who are unhappy with live and let live are the trannies. They are the ones demanding people change their behavior in order to accommodate them.

Do you fuck trannies Hondo? Do you let them suck your cock? Yes or no? If no is it because you hate someone because they are different?
    Of course Bob goes into gay fantasies.
    Of course Hondo dodges the question. And what the fuck are you talking about Hondo? If they identify as a woman that's all that's important. Do you fuck trannies? A trannies who identifies as a woman is really a woman Hondo, so do you let them suck your cock? And if not, is it because you hate them?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    are there no doors on the stalls in the school bathrooms?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

tick tock hondo

Next page
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Everyone should be outraged. Way to FEEL for the victims of bathroom predators. And yes, it has happened.

Bathroom predators? Thanks for being the first person to talk the company bullshit line. Have you been in a women's bathroom? They have like stalls and walls. In case you weren't aware, women don't pee into a trough like dudes do.

Race, I agree there are dumb people on your side that make a big deal about nothing. Just like there are liberals that make a big deal about nothing. HTH.
    I did.. Snowflake.

Yes. We should let the biological female take a piss without a dude in the room. Live and let live. Respect her feelings. #belivewomen

Don’t hate women.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I did.. Snowflake.

Is the question too tough for you?
    He won’t answer. It’s yes or no. Simple.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think if you have a penis you should go potty in the little boy's room. If you have a vagina you should go potty in the little girl's room.

I am an atheist.

#metoo
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

I think if you have a penis you should go potty in the little boy's room. If you have a vagina you should go potty in the little girl's room.

I am an atheist.

You only think that because you hate people different from you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sounds like someone has identified as a woman recently to get a peek...

Most schools have gyms, which means locker rooms, which means you are full of shite again but we already knew that...
    It says bathrooms, not locker rooms. Nice outrage for nothing tho.
    Life is hard for HondoFS because he has to go through life with a speed limit IQ.

If a cross dressing boy is getting access pelt to see naked girls, he needs to be punished. If he thinks he's a girl then the school needs private showers or a third set of them.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I did.. Snowflake.

I answered you. Race it's clear you have never met anyone who feels they were a girl but has a dick. A person I know who is a client has a 10 year old boy who thinks he's a girl. That's real world shit. Most people don't want to be ridiculed and would never choose this path at a young age.

But keep up with you old school "if you have a dick you better act like a man" mantra.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I did.. Snowflake.

I answered you. Race it's clear you have never met anyone who feels they were a girl but has a dick. A person I know who is a client has a 10 year old boy who thinks he's a girl. That's real world shit. Most people don't want to be ridiculed and would never choose this path at a young age.

But keep up with you old school "if you have a dick you better act like a man" mantra.

You have yet to answer the question

Why don't you call the 10 year old a snowflake? Why save that for the girl who doesn't want boys in the girl's bathroom?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am an atheist.

#metoo
    But are you a theologically weak, atheist like me?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I did.. Snowflake.

Not hating them has fuckall to do with this. Why do trans rights trump straight rights? Straight women don't want a dude in the bathroom with them. But their rights are somehow less important than .3% of the population now? Do you actually believe this, or are you just clinically retarded?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I come out with Douglas Murray on this one, who I think credibly puts it right: We pretend to know much more about a particular thing (trans) than we do; and we pretend to have forgotten things we've known forever (that there are fundamental differences between men and women).

He, a gay man, often makes the point that in the case of homosexuality, the question is probably more or less settled that it's largely genetics w/ some room for environment at the margins; but that in the case of trans, it's brand new and we're figuring it out. We don't know what we don't know about it yet. So in terms of bathrooms, why go busting out and breaking with a lot of old and settled norms until we do figure it out?

As he says, don't tell me chromosomes don't matter. Don't tell me that and expect me to take you seriously. Chromosomes and thus endocrinology matter a whole lot when it comes to gender. So this idea that gender is entirely a social construct is bull shit. I don't buy it, and neither does he, and he's gay.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I am an atheist.

#metoo
    I believe in @SpiritHorse
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I am an atheist.

#metoo
    @SpiritHorse is still deciding on you though; what with the marriage and baby stuff.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I am an atheist.

#metoo
    @SpiritHorse is still deciding on you though; what with the marriage and baby stuff.
    horseshittingonhead.gif
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am an atheist.

#metoo
    No