Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Impeachment thread day 4

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here we go with the everyone is dumber than me line.

Fuck off.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

My news source lies to me and I swallow it and repeat the bullshit on here.

No body lies more and has posted more lies than you hondo

Komo4 buttfucker.
    His statement is a statement of fact Hondo. You are a pathological liar. Look no further than your denial that you ever called a Mayor Pete press release a "fact"

I did not call it a fact. I said you hate facts in the press release.

To be fair Bob. I don't think you are a liar. I just think you don't know how to read for comprehension.
    Btw, you also have to love how this is the very same Kunt who accuses other of playing word games.
    I said what I said intentionally Bob. And worded it that way on purpose. Cause I knew you'd be too dumb to understand what I said and you'd think I said everything was a fact. I was right.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sondland said he's was never told aid was linked to anything. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fuck off.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    His statement is a statement of fact Hondo. You are a pathological liar. Look no further than your denial that you ever called a Mayor Pete press release a "fact"

To be fair Bob. I don't think you are a liar. I just think you don't know how to read for comprehension.
    Btw, you also have to love how this is the very same Kunt who accuses other of playing word games.
    I said what I said intentionally Bob. And worded it that way on purpose. Cause I knew you'd be too dumb to understand what I said and you'd think I said everything was a fact. I was right.
    Don't you have to be wondering why Republicans want voter ID?
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Komo4 buttfucker.

Actually I know why republicans want voter ID. And you also know why democrats don't want it. I share why and you deflect. I've moved on.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Komo4 buttfucker.

Actually I know why republicans want voter ID. And you also know why democrats don't want it. I share why and you deflect. I've moved on.
    Clearly facts bother you too.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

In his opening statement, Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, testified to the House Intelligence Committee that there was a quid pro quo in President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, and that Trump, his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo were all in on it.

“I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo’?” Sondland said. “The answer is yes.”

“Everyone was in the loop,” Sondland continued. “It was no secret.”

Sondland specifically called out Pompeo and members of the State Department.

“They knew what we were doing and why,” he said.

Take the fucking bet or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

In his opening statement, Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, testified to the House Intelligence Committee that there was a quid pro quo in President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, and that Trump, his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo were all in on it.

“I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo’?” Sondland said. “The answer is yes.”

“Everyone was in the loop,” Sondland continued. “It was no secret.”

Sondland specifically called out Pompeo and members of the State Department.

“They knew what we were doing and why,” he said.

Take the fucking bet or shut the fuck up.
    You keep repeating this pawz. Why would I bet he would be removed from office when I don't think the Republicans have enough balls to stand up to Trump?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Komo4 buttfucker.

You said what you said because you're a pathological lying piece of shit. There were no lies in the Tweet and there were no "facts" in the Press release and you've repeated these lies for three days now.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sondland the liar is an Obama toady and never Trumper! Wait...how much did he donate to his inauguration....oops
  • Options
    Big if true. Maybe there's something to this Biden thing with Burissma!

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Is there a mercy rule for congressional hearings?

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    The "It's not quid pro quo because Ukraine didn't know aid was withheld" talking point has been debunked

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually watch most of this shit. each side makes the same comments no matter what is said then Schiff for brains ends it by telling the witness what they really said.

i think that wraps it up.
    then people come on the tug and argue about it
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    LebamDawg said:

I actually watch most of this shit. each side makes the same comments no matter what is said then Schiff for brains ends it by telling the witness what they really said.

i think that wraps it up.
    then people come on the tug and argue about it

Sounds legit.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/profile/comments/2001400ex
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Nothing to argue about. Dems can't prove anything and were burnt to the ground today. Embarrassing really. Trump is climbing in the polls among all voters and those opposing impeachment keeps going up.

The mentally deranged lefties here are still butt hurt over 2016 when they couldn't win a rigged election.

Watching them meltdown is sweet sweet sweet!