Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bernie FS

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The California rent control laws coming on-line after the 2019 legislative session are economically disastrous. They are going to further destroy the already atrophying market for low- and moderate-income housing. Absolutely asinine policy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The California rent control laws coming on-line after the 2019 legislative session are economically disastrous. They are going to further destroy the already atrophying market for low- and moderate-income housing. Absolutely asinine policy.

Hondo needs a link. Do you have examples? Lol.

JFC. That was a classic.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah but you don’t give a shit about low and moderate income people so fuck them right El Monte?

California can do whatever the fuck it wants
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,155
    Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Rent control is a proven failure. Not surprised Bernie and the HondoBros love it.

While I'm not a fan of rent control, I'd like to educate myself on the subject. Care to show me where is been a proven failure?
    Shouldn't you educate yourself before deciding if you're a fan or not?
    I'm not a fan of it due to free market principals. But it sounds like Mike has some real world examples where it's failed. I'd like to see them.
    There’s one from your beloved waPo. Look it up.

You’re such a stupid piece of shit. “Show me where......”. Fuck you. Do some basic research on basic topics. You knee jerk react to things then want people to to provide a link or spoon feed your dumb ass.

You are truly an ignorant piece of shit and seem to enjoy your ignorance.
    Why so angry Mike? Post up your link.
    Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free Hondo, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Rent free

Rent free = white flag