Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Schiff blocks questions from Republicans in the Public hearing.

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There is more evidence of Ukraine interfering for the Democrats than there is of Russia collusion

Who cares what these career hacks think? Couldn't get real jobs like most of the losers on team hondo
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

There is more evidence of Ukraine interfering for the Democrats than there is of Russia collusion

Who cares what these career hacks think? Couldn't get real jobs like most of the losers on team hondo

I’m just glad Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan had the opportunity to call their own witnesses like Volcker.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917

I’m just glad Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan had the opportunity to call their own witnesses like Volcker.
    Fill is in on how someone other than a witness the dems wanted is on the list? Name?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Fill is in on how someone other than a witness the dems wanted is on the list? Name?
    MAGA potd
  • Options

Sledog said:

MAGA potd
    Couldn't answer. I already knew that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Volker is the only witness?

Do you want to suck his dick too?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

MAGA potd
    Devin Nunes and his intelligence committee Republicans requested 8 witnesses. Volker is one of them you illiterate tax-payer leeching imbecile.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

To call Vindman an unmitigated disaster is an insult to unmitigated disasters.

Trumptards: Fuck you for your service, Lt. Col. Vindman.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In a lengthy opening statement, Volker said he didn't have any problem with pushing Ukraine to open an investigation into Burisma or corruption. “It has long been U.S. policy under multiple administrations to urge Ukraine to investigate and fight internal corruption,” Volker said.

Team hondo lying again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

To call Vindman an unmitigated disaster is an insult to unmitigated disasters.

Trumptards: Fuck you for your service, Lt. Col. Vindman.
    Vindman had never heard of Biden or Burisma

Dialed in expert

Ty was coach of the year twice
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

MAGA potd
    Devin Nunes and his intelligence committee Republicans requested 8 witnesses. Volker is one of them you illiterate tax-payer leeching imbecile.
    He was also on the dems list IIRC. Name a witness testifying that is not in the dems list. Should be easy.

You worthless basement dwelling retard.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

MAGA potd
    He was also on the dems list IIRC. Name a witness testifying that is not in the dems list. Should be easy.

Is the trial over? Has Schiff officially denied anyone? You guys threw a fit about something that hasn't happened yet. And will probably get your turn in the Senate.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

MAGA potd

Is the trial over? Has Schiff officially denied anyone? You guys threw a fit about something that hasn't happened yet. And will probably get your turn in the Senate.
    Fuck you're stupid.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So Vindman doesn't know who the whistleblower is but if he reveals who he was in a room with that will reveal who the whistleblower is?

Lt. Col. Vindman to you. Active duty. Purple Heart.
    And what? Are you trying to speak Ukrainian?
    Cirrohsis and his liberal buddies spit on returning soldiers and vets and now he wants to defend one for political points.

FFS........
    You were a liberal when the vets returned from Vietnam.
    Yep but I respected the military. There were no negative thoughts or talk about military around my Uncles, two of which were in WWII the others Korea. Even then if I had ever seen a rat spitting on a member of the military it would have been my pleasure to kick their asses.

So you put the lie to your own generalization. Got it!
    Are you posting drunk?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So Vindman doesn't know who the whistleblower is but if he reveals who he was in a room with that will reveal who the whistleblower is?

Lt. Col. Vindman to you. Active duty. Purple Heart.
    And what? Are you trying to speak Ukrainian?
    Cirrohsis and his liberal buddies spit on returning soldiers and vets and now he wants to defend one for political points.

FFS........
    You were a liberal when the vets returned from Vietnam.
    Yep but I respected the military. There were no negative thoughts or talk about military around my Uncles, two of which were in WWII the others Korea. Even then if I had ever seen a rat spitting on a member of the military it would have been my pleasure to kick their asses.

So you put the lie to your own generalization. Got it!
    Are you posting drunk?
    Not to side with H -but is there any other way to post?