Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Day 3 public hearings game thread

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Vindman and Williams up this morning. Two people who were listening to the call.

Can't wait for the character assassination and other blabbering nonsense the conservative news drums up and you swallow.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    I like this part:

I'd like to address a few brief words to the American people watching at home.

If you watched the impeachment hearings last week, you may have noticed a disconnect between what you actually saw and the mainstream media accounts describing it. What you saw were three diplomats, who dislike the President's Ukraine policy, discussing second-hand and third-hand conversations about their objections. Meanwhile, they admitted they had not talked to the president about these matters, and they were unable to identify any crime or impeachable offense the President committed.

But what you read in the press were accounts of shocking, damning, and explosive testimony that fully supports the Democrats' accusations.

If these accounts have a familiar ring, it's because this is the same preposterous reporting the media offered for three years on the Russia hoax. On a near-daily basis, the top news outlets in America reported breathlessly on the newest bombshell revelations showing that President Trump and everyone surrounding him are Russian agents. It really wasn't long ago that we were reading these headlines:

From CNN:"Congress investigating Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials." That was false.

From the New York Times: "Trump Campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence." That was false.

From Slate:"Was a Trump server communicating with Russia?" That was false.

From New York Magazine: "Will Trump be meeting with his counterpart or his handler?" That was false.

From the Guardian: "Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy, sources say." That was false.

And from Buzzfeed: "President Trump directed his attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Tower project." That was false.

There was no objectivity or fairness in the media's Russia stories—just a fevered rush to tarnish and remove a president who refuses to pretend that the media are something different than what they really are—puppets of the Democratic Party.

The part in bold is a list of the Hondo Bros greatest hits.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is that from the dude suing a fake cow? It would take someone that spends their time suing a fake cow to accuse a question of being false.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    GDS said:

Is that from the dude suing a fake cow? It would take someone that spends their time suing a fake cow to accuse a question of being false.

Lou Dobbs!!!!

How many of those did you swallow like a bitch Scotty?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I like this part:

If you watched the impeachment hearings last week, you may have noticed a disconnect between what you actually saw and the mainstream media accounts describing it. What you saw were three diplomats, who dislike the President's Ukraine policy, discussing second-hand and third-hand conversations about their objections. Meanwhile, they admitted they had not talked to the president about these matters, and they were unable to identify any crime or impeachable offense the President committed.

But what you read in the press were accounts of shocking, damning, and explosive testimony that fully supports the Democrats' accusations.

If these accounts have a familiar ring, it's because this is the same preposterous reporting the media offered for three years on the Russia hoax. On a near-daily basis, the top news outlets in America reported breathlessly on the newest bombshell revelations showing that President Trump and everyone surrounding him are Russian agents. It really wasn't long ago that we were reading these headlines:

From CNN:"Congress investigating Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials." That was false.

From the New York Times: "Trump Campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence." That was false.

From New York Magazine: "Will Trump be meeting with his counterpart or his handler?" That was false.

From the Guardian: "Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy, sources say." That was false.

And from Buzzfeed: "President Trump directed his attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Tower project." That was false.

There was no objectivity or fairness in the media's Russia stories—just a fevered rush to tarnish and remove a president who refuses to pretend that the media are something different than what they really are—puppets of the Democratic Party.

Got a link Bob?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I like this part:

Got a link Bob?
    www.gofuckyourself.com
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gonna be special when the self proclaimed patriots on the Tug smear a war hero and purple heart recipient to defend the actions of a draft dodging traitor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gonna be special when the self proclaimed patriots on the Tug smear a war hero and purple heart recipient to defend the actions of a draft dodging traitor.

Why dont you suck his cock?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just turned it on and this doesn't look anything like a soldier nor act like one. Just an observation.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I just turned it on and this doesn't look anything like a soldier nor act like one. Just an observation.
    So ID was right.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Fake war hero! Fake Purple Heart! Tune in to Daily Caller for more details on Vindman's true identity!
  • Options

Sledog said:

Fake war hero! Fake Purple Heart! Tune in to Daily Caller for more details on Vindman's true identity!
    Never said that but have fun with it. I wouldn't take that guy to a war.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,399
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is there any doubt that you would do the same thing if the party colors were flipped?
  • Options
    I'm waiting for Swalwell to tear off an epic fart!
  • Options

Is there any doubt that you would do the same thing if the party colors were flipped?
    I'd never support or defend a piece of shit like Trump, regardless of party. What you Trumptards don't understand is the reason we hate Trump isn't for partisan reasons, it's cause he's an incompetent unhinged dumbfuck who has no business running a Subway let alone the the most powerful country on the planet. Someday you'll all realize this and then deny you ever supported him in the first place. I'll have to take a lot of screenshots before he's out of office.
  • Options

I'd never support or defend a piece of shit like Trump, regardless of party. What you Trumptards don't understand is the reason we hate Trump isn't for partisan reasons, it's cause he's an incompetent unhinged dumbfuck who has no business running a Subway let alone the the most powerful country on the planet. Someday you'll all realize this and then deny you ever supported him in the first place. I'll have to take a lot of screenshots before he's out of office.
    Obama was the person you describe. Your'e just late.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, remember how much the left loved Ollie North and John McCain back in 2008.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Also, so it's on the record, Trump is a draft dodging piece of shit. Bone spurs my ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Always amusing to me that the only time the progressives like the military is when it is being used to for their ends. 364 days of the year the progressives wouldn't piss on Vindman if he was on fire, but today, he's a hero.

Agreed. Trump was a rich kid who took advantage of the many, many loopholes available to the rich and connected to avoid serving in Vietnam.