Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

O"Keefed, why the Kunt act?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Free advice. Don't highlight your dumb.

hahaha

So Trump damaged US credibility according to O'Keefed the kneepadding bitch but when the Ukrainians were begging for lethal weapons in order to defend themselves and Obama sent MREs and blankets, that didn't harm our credibility.
    I like to conflate arguments about the proper amount of US assistance with conducting a shadow foreign policy extortion scheme. That's what I like to do.
    No, you like to dodge questions like the fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed. You claimed that Trump withholding the aid for 10 days damaged our credibility with current and future allies but for some reason Obama denying lethal aid to an ally we'd promised to protect, that somehow doesn't damage our credibility with our current and future allies.

Work the balls O'Keefed, work the balls.

You're really committed to this "shadow foreign policy is the equivalent of our announced foreign policy" narrative, blob.

I don't know why people keep accusing you girls of trying to shatter our institutions and norms.
    Not as committed as you are to dodging questions like a fucking Kunt O'Keefed.

Btw, our announced foreign policy was that we'd defend the Ukraine if they gave up their nukes, and yet here you are blowing Obama when he ignores that policy. Hypocrisy, lies and cocksucking O"keefed, it's all you have.
    Obama was an overrated President who didn't commit any crimes or other impeachable offenses. And in any event, no one chose to impeach Obama when he was in office and there wasn't some shady private citizen that foreign leaders had to contact in order to learn what bribes Obama was expecting in exchange for following his own announced foreign policies. That's a marked contrast to what we are discussing.

Daddy is a criminal who can and will be impeached. You're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Obama was a lousy leader and unreliable partner. Just as you're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Hunter Biden used his last name to earn some money. Your resort to these irrelevant observations is a transparent attempt to defend the indefensible by drawing multiple false equivalencies.
    Which does absolutely nothing to address your bullshit about Trump damaging our credibility with and current and future allies by withholding the aid for 10 days but I hope it made your snatch feel better.

What a fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed.

So to recap, Trump withholds aid for 10 days and then provides the lethal aid the Ukrainians were requesting O'Keefed is OUTRAGED!!!!.

Obama refuses the Ukrainians request and provides blankets and MREs and other non-lethal aid instead, and O'Keefed says nothing. But it's Orange Man Bad that damaged our credibility with our allies according to O'Keefed and not Obama who refused to honor our previous agreement with the Ukraine.

Suck harder O'Keefed.

Of course Bob ignores the reason why Trump withheld aid. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Of course you fuck strawman ass because you're fucking dumb as dog shit. I didn't ignore anything. Find the posts for me where you were OUTRAGED when Obama withheld the lethal aid CD. I'll save you the trouble, they don't fucking exist because you didn't fucking care and to the extent you said anything it was to blow Obama.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Hell Blob even went on the record saying Trump should be impeached for attempting to extort the Ukrainians. Of course that was before the attempted extortion was proven to be true. Now he spews this bullshit about blankets and 10 days (when it was at least 55 days) to try and run cover for his political master.

Fucking liar. My words are all still here on the board and that's not what I said.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

So Trump damaged US credibility according to O'Keefed the kneepadding bitch but when the Ukrainians were begging for lethal weapons in order to defend themselves and Obama sent MREs and blankets, that didn't harm our credibility.
    I like to conflate arguments about the proper amount of US assistance with conducting a shadow foreign policy extortion scheme. That's what I like to do.
    No, you like to dodge questions like the fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed. You claimed that Trump withholding the aid for 10 days damaged our credibility with current and future allies but for some reason Obama denying lethal aid to an ally we'd promised to protect, that somehow doesn't damage our credibility with our current and future allies.

You're really committed to this "shadow foreign policy is the equivalent of our announced foreign policy" narrative, blob.

I don't know why people keep accusing you girls of trying to shatter our institutions and norms.

Btw, our announced foreign policy was that we'd defend the Ukraine if they gave up their nukes, and yet here you are blowing Obama when he ignores that policy. Hypocrisy, lies and cocksucking O"keefed, it's all you have.
    Obama was an overrated President who didn't commit any crimes or other impeachable offenses. And in any event, no one chose to impeach Obama when he was in office and there wasn't some shady private citizen that foreign leaders had to contact in order to learn what bribes Obama was expecting in exchange for following his own announced foreign policies. That's a marked contrast to what we are discussing.

Daddy is a criminal who can and will be impeached. You're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Obama was a lousy leader and unreliable partner. Just as you're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Hunter Biden used his last name to earn some money. Your resort to these irrelevant observations is a transparent attempt to defend the indefensible by drawing multiple false equivalencies.
    Which does absolutely nothing to address your bullshit about Trump damaging our credibility with and current and future allies by withholding the aid for 10 days but I hope it made your snatch feel better.

So to recap, Trump withholds aid for 10 days and then provides the lethal aid the Ukrainians were requesting O'Keefed is OUTRAGED!!!!.

Obama refuses the Ukrainians request and provides blankets and MREs and other non-lethal aid instead, and O'Keefed says nothing. But it's Orange Man Bad that damaged our credibility with our allies according to O'Keefed and not Obama who refused to honor our previous agreement with the Ukraine.

Suck harder O'Keefed.

Of course Bob ignores the reason why Trump withheld aid. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Of course you fuck strawman ass because you're fucking dumb as dog shit. I didn't ignore anything. Find the posts for me where you were OUTRAGED when Obama withheld the lethal aid CD. I'll save you the trouble, they don't fucking exist because you didn't fucking care and to the extent you said anything it was to blow Obama.
    Meltdown
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Are attempted murder and attempted robbery crimes? Bob seems to think only successful criminal acts are punishable. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Who's the strawman who's ass you're fucking are you pretending it is today CD? Hondo? The dreamy new Scotty or old reliable El Monte?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    GDS said:

Hell Blob even went on the record saying Trump should be impeached for attempting to extort the Ukrainians. Of course that was before the attempted extortion was proven to be true. Now he spews this bullshit about blankets and 10 days (when it was at least 55 days) to try and run cover for his political master.

Did you expect Bob to be honest? Most of the board laughs when he calls someone a liar. Then supports Trump who clearly never lies.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Are attempted murder and attempted robbery crimes? Bob seems to think only successful criminal acts are punishable. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

Who's the strawman who's ass you're fucking are you pretending it is today CD? Hondo? The dreamy new Scotty or old reliable El Monte?
    White flag. Better luck tomorrow Bobby
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Fucking liar. My words are all still here on the board and that's not what I said.
    At one point you were called to the carpet and asked if Trump should be impeached if it was shown that he withheld aid to investigate a political opponent. Wonder why you've changed your mind. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

White flag. Better luck tomorrow Bobby
    Come on CD, find those posts where you expressed your OUTRAGE over Obama withholding Aid from Ukraine. Fucking hypocritical piece of shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

At one point you were called to the carpet and asked if Trump should be impeached if it was shown that he withheld aid to investigate a political opponent. Wonder why you've changed your mind. Lil lyin Bob.
    I didn't. I realize that you can't comprehend such things Hondo but not everyone is a pathological liar like you. Hell Hondo you're still dancing around here like a fucking Kunt claiming you don't know if Trump committed an impeachable offense because you're too big a fucking coward to take a stand.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I didn't. I realize that you can't comprehend such things Hondo but not everyone is a pathological liar like you. Hell Hondo you're still dancing around here like a fucking Kunt claiming you don't know if Trump committed an impeachable offense because you're too big a fucking coward to take a stand.
    You seem awfully pissed today Bob. That being said, search on phone doesn't really work. Hopefully someone else that's smarter than me can dig that quote up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

You seem awfully pissed today Bob. That being said, search on phone doesn't really work. Hopefully someone else that's smarter than me can dig that quote up.
    Just lie Hondo, your know you're going to do it anyway.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob ain't touching the fact that Daddy had a shadow foreign policy that required bribes in order to obtain aid unless/until someone caught him.

blob's honest that way.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

blob's got himself some sort of exact words defense, apparently. How surprising . . . not.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    GayBob’s acute distress disorder is far more extreme today than usual.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob ain't touching the fact that Daddy had a shadow foreign policy that required bribes in order to obtain aid unless/until someone caught him.

blob's honest that way.
    The truth is some of these Obama hold overs didn't like Trumps foreign policy. Axe to grind lying treasonous lefties.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.
    The truth is some of these Obama hold overs didn't like Trumps foreign policy. Axe to grind lying treasonous lefties.
    How did they get Daddy to admit to the crime though?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.
    You want to see who's not touching a fact. Take a look at the topic that started this thread and they review the jackass dance and Kunt act you performed to avoid answering any questions about that subject matter.

I love how it's now a "bribe" just like the good little fucking parrot you are O'Keefed,

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.
    You want to see who's not touching a fact. Take a look at the topic that started this thread and they review the jackass dance and Kunt act you performed to avoid answering any questions about that subject matter.

I love how it's now a "bribe" just like the good little fucking parrot you are O'Keefed,

You calling anyone a parrot is the ironic post of the month.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

I'm old enough to remember when people knew bribe and quid pro quo were synonyms.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,086
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

I'm old enough to remember when people knew bribe and quid pro quo were synonyms.
    But the DNC thinks their people are too stupid so they did a focus group to change to bribery

Your party knows its people. Muellertard white trash conspiracy nuts