Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should Hondo ...

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Most clear case of abundance ever
    2001400ex said:

Lol funny thread. Yes, to most of you trumptards, impeachment is a huge deal. Just look at Race repeating "exonerated"!!!

Take the bet or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

What dumbshits don't understand is that impeachment, by itself, is a loss for Dems and a win for Trump. I have been rooting for actual impeachment (and there are posts to prove it) since this thing started. I want Nancy t impeach him. Badly.

Not one "progressive" on this bored thinks he will actually get removed. They all know this is a show trial based on flimsy made up evidence. They are just too stupid to realize it hurts the Dems more than Trump. Good game. Good effort.

And still nobody to take the bet. A chance to take down the Red Man if you really believe Trump broke the law. No takers? Just as I suspected. All hat no cattle.

Trumptards ran with this “impeachment is a loser issue for democrats and never trumpers” last week in Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana. Trump literally begged voters for a win and used impeachment as his primary rallying point. Do I need to remind you of the results?
    Yeah, I'm sure the impeachment of Trump was a HUGE issue in the LA Governor's race. In fact, I'd wager that neither candidate ever brought it up even once while campaigning.
    It was the most important issue to trump at his rally Thursday for Rispone. You should check it out. After railing about impeachment, he literally begged for a win. Then Trump took a motorcade to the hospital ER after he lost. Did you run into him?
    I didn't say Trump Kunt. Give me an example of the two people who were actually running for the position talking about it. It wasn't an issue in the race for either candidate.
    So you’re saying trump’s three rallies in Louisiana, bemoaning of his impeachment, and making the governor’s election a referendum on him and him alone was meaningless in deep red Louisiana? I know trump is the weakest first term
    President in US history but your take of trump as a politically impotent fool is even stronger than I imagined.
    Unlike you El Monte Hondo's dick isn't in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. I'm saying that the two people running for the office didn't talk about impeachment. It was a non-issue in the race.
    So you’re conceding that trump has no political capital at all, and all his begging for a win in Louisiana over the course of three rallies and hundreds of tweets accomplished was to humiliate him even further. Got it.
    No, I'm conceding that you're a dumbfuck who thought impeachment was an issue in Gov. race in LA.
    Trump rallied there three times claiming it was. He lost.
    Trump was on the ballot? Got a link?
    “If you lose, that sends a really bad message. You can’t let that happen to me.”
    -trump campaigning last week.
    So Trump wasn't on the ballot.
    Just own trump’s and your own humiliation. Or don’t.
    The only thing not owned here in relation to you, is your unhealthy obsession with the Orange man.

Take the bet puss.
    My bet’s still out there. You can accept anytime you have the courage.
    Impeachment is irrelevant.

Remove from office or GTFO.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

What dumbshits don't understand is that impeachment, by itself, is a loss for Dems and a win for Trump. I have been rooting for actual impeachment (and there are posts to prove it) since this thing started. I want Nancy t impeach him. Badly.

Not one "progressive" on this bored thinks he will actually get removed. They all know this is a show trial based on flimsy made up evidence. They are just too stupid to realize it hurts the Dems more than Trump. Good game. Good effort.

And still nobody to take the bet. A chance to take down the Red Man if you really believe Trump broke the law. No takers? Just as I suspected. All hat no cattle.

Trumptards ran with this “impeachment is a loser issue for democrats and never trumpers” last week in Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana. Trump literally begged voters for a win and used impeachment as his primary rallying point. Do I need to remind you of the results?
    Yeah, I'm sure the impeachment of Trump was a HUGE issue in the LA Governor's race. In fact, I'd wager that neither candidate ever brought it up even once while campaigning.
    It was the most important issue to trump at his rally Thursday for Rispone. You should check it out. After railing about impeachment, he literally begged for a win. Then Trump took a motorcade to the hospital ER after he lost. Did you run into him?
    I didn't say Trump Kunt. Give me an example of the two people who were actually running for the position talking about it. It wasn't an issue in the race for either candidate.
    So you’re saying trump’s three rallies in Louisiana, bemoaning of his impeachment, and making the governor’s election a referendum on him and him alone was meaningless in deep red Louisiana? I know trump is the weakest first term
    President in US history but your take of trump as a politically impotent fool is even stronger than I imagined.
    Unlike you El Monte Hondo's dick isn't in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. I'm saying that the two people running for the office didn't talk about impeachment. It was a non-issue in the race.
    So you’re conceding that trump has no political capital at all, and all his begging for a win in Louisiana over the course of three rallies and hundreds of tweets accomplished was to humiliate him even further. Got it.
    No, I'm conceding that you're a dumbfuck who thought impeachment was an issue in Gov. race in LA.
    “If you lose, that sends a really bad message. You can’t let that happen to me.”
    You're the dumbfuck who thought impeachment was an issue in the LA Gov. race, when the truth is that neither candidate ever mentioned it, and I should be humiliated? I don't care what Trump said. I know that it wasn't an issue in the race. Trump says a lot of stupid shit, I ignore it. It appears to trigger you.
    Lol at Bob trying to ignore reality.
  • Options
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

The only thing not owned here in relation to you, is your unhealthy obsession with the Orange man.

Take the bet puss.

Why the meltdown over the impeachment hearings if it's irrelevant?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You're the dumbfuck who thought impeachment was an issue in the LA Gov. race, when the truth is that neither candidate ever mentioned it, and I should be humiliated? I don't care what Trump said. I know that it wasn't an issue in the race. Trump says a lot of stupid shit, I ignore it. It appears to trigger you.
    Lol at Bob trying to ignore reality.
    Yes, yes the "reality" that impeachment was a HUGE issue in the campaign. Now all you have to do is cite to either person running for the position running on impeachment. Reality Kunt.
  • Options
    Lol you guys are funny. This is the progress:

There was no phone call

There was no quid pro quo in the phone call

But but but Bidens did the same thing

Quid pro quo isn't a crime

Now you guys want to call it bribery

The Democrats are seizing all due process

There is no whistleblower

And today it's:

Impeachment doesn't matter

Whatever y'all gotta say to feel better about yourselves.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump has been exonerated numerous times now

Hence the hondo meltdown
  • Options

Hence the hondo meltdown

“All three of them were asked, did you see any impeachable offenses” he declared. “Did you see any bribery? Any of that? Not one of those things were mentioned. Not one person said they saw a crime committed.”

“With all due respect—with all due respect, that very badly mischaracterizes what they said,” Wallace pushed back. “They were asked, William Taylor, for instance, the acting ambassador to Ukraine, was asked whether or not these were impeachable offenses. He said I’m there as a fact witness. I’m not there to pass judgment, but he made it clear what he thought about what the president was doing.”

Wallace would then go on to play a clip of Taylor’s testimony, further noting that Taylor said that withholding aid to Ukraine to help Trump’s presidential campaign was “crazy.”
  • Options
    Why am I not surprised you want to be simple minded and only key in on two questions and ignore everything else?

“All three of them were asked, did you see any impeachable offenses” he declared. “Did you see any bribery? Any of that? Not one of those things were mentioned. Not one person said they saw a crime committed.”

“With all due respect—with all due respect, that very badly mischaracterizes what they said,” Wallace pushed back. “They were asked, William Taylor, for instance, the acting ambassador to Ukraine, was asked whether or not these were impeachable offenses. He said I’m there as a fact witness. I’m not there to pass judgment, but he made it clear what he thought about what the president was doing.”

Wallace would then go on to play a clip of Taylor’s testimony, further noting that Taylor said that withholding aid to Ukraine to help Trump’s presidential campaign was “crazy.”
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet
    There was no phone call

No one here claimed that you strawman ass fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Take the bet puss.

Why the meltdown over the impeachment hearings if it's irrelevant?
    Exactly. The. Fucking. Poont.

• Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

There was no phone call

And today it's:

• Options
    SFGbob said:

There was no phone call

That one was left there to trigger you Bob. Guess what? It worked.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

There was no phone call

And today it's:

Lol impeachment doesn't matter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

Hence the hondo meltdown

But you still don't know if he did, right Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take the bet
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

There was no phone call

That one was left there to trigger you Bob. Guess what? It worked.
    Yeah, you being lying worthless piece of shit is very triggering.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

There was no phone call

And today it's:

Lol impeachment doesn't matter
    No it fucking doesn't. At all.