Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Cal and Stanford losses

Are why I hate this team.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    I’ve lost an inch or two off my big dick this season.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

I’ve lost an inch or two off my big dick this season.

So now you're down to one inch of thunder?
    Yes.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited November 2019
    Stanford had only 6 active OL and they rolled right through us. Jimmy lake is definitely worth every dollar
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Are why I hate this team.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    FirePete said:

Stanford had only 6 active OL and they rolled right through us. Jimmy lake is definitely worth every dollar

We hardly ever play more than 5 OL in a game. We sucked, but having 6 healthy lineman means nothing.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

FirePete said:

We hardly ever play more than 5 OL in a game. We sucked, but having 6 healthy lineman means nothing.
    “ senior right guard Harry Hattis was carted off the field and replaced by true freshman Jake Hornibrook.”

“ For one game at least, Stanford overcame its injuries and execution issues and put together a vintage performance – dominant run game, punishing defense, opportunistic passing, and no critical mistakes.”
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

FirePete said:

“ senior right guard Harry Hattis was carted off the field and replaced by true freshman Jake Hornibrook.”

“ For one game at least, Stanford overcame its injuries and execution issues and put together a vintage performance – dominant run game, punishing defense, opportunistic passing, and no critical mistakes.”
    My Negga is right. In that game it did matter. Stanford ran a touchdown behind Hornibrook on his first play. It was shameful.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I hate this team because this coaching staff had all the momentum and respect they needed to crush the conference and have fucked it all up in numerous ways.

They've let a reeling Oregon program that couldn't even hold onto a shit coach come all the way back.

They've let a mountain west school become the class of the conference this year.

They've managed the roster into having a "down year" which is fucking bullshit. We should be freaking rolling.

Fuck them.

Rack him!
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    haie said:

Cal - beat to death but you let a shitty program back up their weak shit talk in your own stadium. Cal hasn't done shit since that game.

Cal beat WSU!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club
    Every team gets way up for Washington. Always have. Always will.