Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How is that recession coming along O'Keefed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Oh no, what about the inverted yield curve!!!!

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx?panel=1

Are you crowing about this economy for some bizarre reason, Madam?
    No, I'm mocking a dumbfuck who was dancing around here just a few months back saying we would be in a recession by the first of the year.
    Right. Linking an article pointing out that the wealthy are moving to cash because they expect a recession by the end of 2020 is exactly like predicting a recession by the end of 2019. Oh, and the inverted yield curve has never been any part of my discussions on this topic.

You’ve really lost it . . . to the modest extent you ever had it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

No, I'm mocking a dumbfuck who was dancing around here just a few months back saying we would be in a recession by the first of the year.
    Right. Linking an article pointing out that the wealthy are moving to cash because they expect a recession by the end of 2020 is exactly like predicting a recession by the end of 2019. Oh, and the inverted yield curve has never been any part of my discussions on this topic.

Like Hondo, O"keefed posts articles he obviously agrees with but also like Hondo his is too big a Kunt to say so. You were all in on the coming recession Kunt of course you now lie about it just like you lied and claimed I was crowing about 1% growth.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Like Hondo, O"keefed posts articles he obviously agrees with but also like Hondo his is too big a Kunt to say so. You were all in on the coming recession Kunt of course you now lie about it just like you lied and claimed I was crowing about 1% growth.
    So your defense for lying is that I agree with an article that said something else. Giuliani your lawyer?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So your defense for lying is that I agree with an article that said something else. Giuliani your lawyer?
    You posted an article about the coming recession. You now lie and claim that wasn't a position you agreed with. You compounded that lie by claiming I was touting the GDP numbers.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You posted an article about the coming recession. You now lie and claim that wasn't a position you agreed with. You compounded that lie by claiming I was touting the GDP numbers.
    Who says I disagree with the article? This is about your bullshit. And having ridiculed the notion that a recession is imminent, you are necessarily saying that our “robust” 0.3% GDP growth proves your point. You’re not smart, blob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Who says I disagree with the article? This is about your bullshit. And having ridiculed the notion that a recession is imminent, you are necessarily saying that our “robust” 0.3% GDP growth proves your point. You’re not smart, blob.
    We're not in a recession now and we won't be in one by the end of the year despite your hopes and predictions to the contrary.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

We're not in a recession now and we won't be in one by the end of the year despite your hopes and predictions to the contrary.
    We’ve already established you lied about my “prediction”, Ambassador Sondland.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes. You posted an article that was predicting a recession by the beginning of next year but you didn't agree with the article you posted even though you never said that. Amazing how similar you are to Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes. You posted an article that was predicting a recession by the beginning of next year but you didn't agree with the article you posted even though you never said that. Amazing how similar you are to Hondo.
    You’re changing your testimony again, Ambassador.