Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"He's from the Don James school of coaching." Brewer

Here it is, not even half a week yet, and already.... it's the Don James analogy.

seattletimes.com/html/jerrybrewer/2022419995_brewer08xml.html

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I heard that KU frosh is the Canadian LeBron. Staff? True?!?
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Ty was also a melanin infused version of don james…..
  • Options
    dnc said:

Wait, you mean someone compared Washington's new coach to Washington's best coach ever?

Next thing you know they're going to be comparing basketball players to Michael Jordan or overzealous world leaders moderators to Hitler Kim Grinolds .

Good thing we've got you out there policing this for us. AuburnDawg is a little disappointed you didn't catch him in the act first, though.

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Wait, you mean someone compared Washington's new coach to Washington's best coach ever?

Next thing you know they're going to be comparing basketball players to Michael Jordan or overzealous world leaders to Hitler.

Good thing we've got you out there policing this for us. AuburnDawg is a little disappointed you didn't catch him in the act first, though.

previously on doogman.... when Gilby was hired he was said by everybody that Don James discipline was coming back after the wreckage of Neuheisel (not compared to DJ, wreckage included a RB victory)...... of course when Coach Willingham was hired he was said by everybody that Don James discipline was coming back.... even the maintenance man at my then apartments said he was just like Don James.

Tell me, how is Peete like DJ??? Anybody?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Next thing you know they're going to be comparing basketball players to Michael Jordan or overzealous world leaders to Hitler.

previously on doogman.... when Gilby was hired he was said by everybody that Don James discipline was coming back after the wreckage of Neuheisel (not compared to DJ, wreckage included a RB victory)...... of course when Coach Willingham was hired he was said by everybody that Don James discipline was coming back.... even the maintenance man at my then apartments said he was just like Don James.

It's a throwaway comparison that was going to be made by someone no matter who we hired.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Staff!?!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Fuck you for beating me to the Godwin.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What condescending drivel.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I bet Petersen could tell the media to go fuck themselves as long as he wins football games. And since when is the local media scrutinizing the HC? They sucked off Sark 24/7.
  • Options
    bhobcbhobc Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Brewer? He was a staunch supporter of year-four, so he's a proven moron and enemy of the program
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Here it is, not even half a week yet, and already.... it's the Don James analogy.

How the fuck would Brewer know?

Seriously, stick to NCAA hoops and social issues - Husky Football is not your wheelhouse, you sack of PC smelling shit.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

What the hell does jerry brewer know about "the Don James school of coaching?" What a douchebag.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

What the hell does jerry brewer know about "the Don James school of coaching?" What a douchebag.
    That line is so racist that I'm going to guess you're a Republican!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

oops...Don James was black?
  • Options

I bet Petersen could tell the media to go fuck themselves as long as he wins football games. And since when is the local media scrutinizing the HC? They sucked off Sark and Ty 24/7.

Carroll isn't exactly great to the media either but he wins games. Brewer is a hack and I hope Petersen doesn't change.

Sorry you fucks but his job and only job is to win games here. It's not to entertain you dickheads.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Passion said:

Passion said:

oops...Don James was black?
    He did have some swag.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    As in PL_SS comes from the Auburndawg school of data analysis?
    dnc said: