Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HondoBros don’t believe in freedom

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019

Rich, coming from the dope who wants to give internet ISPs unlimited power to throttle the free market from competing with them and their business interests.

OBK and the HondoBros hating freedom together. How beautiful.

Meanwhile, my internet has never been faster or cheaper. Thank god for markets and competition.

OBK thinks the “free market” involves government stifling competition and cronyism.
    Still don't understand what the proper role of an ISP is, which is serving as an access point and nothing more. You're a total, blathering idiot on the topic.

Rich, coming from the dope who wants to give internet ISPs unlimited power to throttle the free market from competing with them and their business interests.

Meanwhile, my internet has never been faster or cheaper. Thank god for markets and competition.

OBK thinks the “free market” involves government stifling competition and cronyism.
    Still don't understand what the proper role of an ISP is, which is serving as an access point and nothing more. You're a total, blathering idiot on the topic.
    Still don’t understand competition , access to multiple ISPs , better service, lower prices, which we are currently experiencing without your precious government net neutrally ruse. Sucker statists gonna statist.

OBK is nothing more than the other side of the HondoBros coin. Loves government force and control. Hates markets, individual Liberty and freedom. Basically a boot licker.
    How in the hell does allowing AT&T and Verizon throttle to access to competitor's products promote the free market? Why don't you explain that instead of repeating your weak talking points ad nauseum.
    Boot lickers and racists are out and united tonight. Is anyone surprised that OBK and Hondo are on the same liberty hating team?

Why don’t you explain why my and everyone’s internet is currently cheaper, faster and a more reliable than ever? Yeah, let’s get the government more involved. That should help.

Boot licker
    I already posted examples and links to research highlighting the abusive, anti-free market activities that ISPs have begun to engage in on your Net Neutrality thread. It's not my problem that you're too stupid to understand how these practices stifle competition and lead to higher prices for everyone in the long run.

If you can't see how allowing ISPs to pick and choose which websites to allow access to and which websites to throttle, there's no helping you. It isn't my job to convince the belligerently ignorant.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Still don’t understand competition , access to multiple ISPs , better service, lower prices, which we are currently experiencing without your precious government net neutrally ruse. Sucker statists gonna statist.

OBK is nothing more than the other side of the HondoBros coin. Loves government force and control. Hates markets, individual Liberty and freedom. Basically a boot licker.
    How in the hell does allowing AT&T and Verizon throttle to access to competitor's products promote the free market? Why don't you explain that instead of repeating your weak talking points ad nauseum.
    Boot lickers and racists are out and united tonight. Is anyone surprised that OBK and Hondo are on the same liberty hating team?

Why don’t you explain why my and everyone’s internet is currently cheaper, faster and a more reliable than ever? Yeah, let’s get the government more involved. That should help.

Boot licker
    I already posted examples and links to research highlighting the abusive, anti-free market activities that ISPs have begun to engage in on your Net Neutrality thread. It's not my problem that you're too stupid to understand how these practices stifle competition and lead to higher prices for everyone in the long run.

If you can't see how allowing ISPs to pick and choose which websites to allow access to and which websites to throttle, there's no helping you. It isn't my job to convince the belligerently ignorant.
    So I’m right. You hate freedom

So when exactly do these higher prices kick in. They’ve been failing for several years now.

You’re nothing more than a flat earther screaming about shit that is obviously false and mad that no one believes your bullshit.

You post several months of nothing but bizarre conspiracy shit.... but this time it’s real. Lol. Ok fucktard
  • Options
    You're a lying piece of shit. I'm done with you, Hondo Bro. Pack your bags and move to Mexico.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

You're a lying piece of shit. I'm done with you, Hondo Bro. Pack your bags and move to Mexico.

Why so angry? You are the one who’s lockstep with Hondo. Enjoy you’re bonding. It’s cute.

“Move to Mexico!!” There’s the white flag.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Mike prefers Rivers catching on fire and deep smog in LA. The people are more free when corporations are not allowed to rape and pillage everything. HTH but I know it won't.

I do? Please quote where I said that?

The free market does not permit anyone to pollute or otherwise take or use something that doesn’t belong to them.

HTH.

Idiot
    Go spend some time in India or other countries that don't give a shit what corporations do. Or go back to the 80s in America. That's no way to live.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mike prefers Rivers catching on fire and deep smog in LA. The people are more free when corporations are not allowed to rape and pillage everything. HTH but I know it won't.

The free market does not permit anyone to pollute or otherwise take or use something that doesn’t belong to them.

HTH.

Idiot
    Go spend some time in India or other countries that don't give a shit what corporations do. Or go back to the 80s in America. That's no way to live.
    When did I say I don’t give a shit what corporations do? Why did you ignore my statement that the free market does not allow anyone to use something that doesn’t belong to them? Peabrain.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH.

Idiot
    When did I say I don’t give a shit what corporations do? Why did you ignore my statement that the free market does not allow anyone to use something that doesn’t belong to them? Peabrain.
    I read your statement and it's complete bullshit.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH.

Idiot
    Daboner never walked through a moslem temple in India, and never will.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH.

Idiot
    So you think people should be able to use things that don’t belong to them?

I don’t. Fuckwit

Nice white flag though.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH.

Idiot
    So you think people should be able to use things that don’t belong to them?

I don’t. Fuckwit

Nice white flag though.
    So they can't emit any emissions into the air then? Cause they don't own the air. What about the river, you think corporations won't dump anything into a river? I could go on but you are set in your make believe world.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Trump says tariffs are adding billions to the US treasury and paid farmers $30 billion in subsidies.

Noted dummy shows up to add nothing to the conversation, as per usual.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH.

Idiot
    Dumbest thing you have ever said. 80's in America were tits. You must hate it when we win.

Must?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Trump says tariffs are adding billions to the US treasury and paid farmers $30 billion in subsidies.

So? What’s your point?
    Point is: CD loves China, hates the U.S., and would sell his fat ugly wife downriver for a quick buck.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

So? What’s your point?
    Trumptards don’t believe in freedom.
    On what basis do you find this to be true?

Take as much tim as you need.
    Trump said tariffs have generated billions for the US treasury and his administration has subsidized farmers $30 billion. Trumptards do not believe in freedom.
    Trump recognizes that sacrifices are needed to defeat an enemy. Such concepts are foreign to Girly-Man Wimps like you HondoBros.