Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters and Kim on the Twitters

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    poc81 said:

TheHB said:

I bet this is the first time Kim Jr. has seen his dad in like 5 years. Little does Kim know that his son is king of the high school Dungeons and Dragons table magic the gathering for fat white guy.
    fixed to reflect current trends amongst weird white kids….
    Weird white kid superiority guy?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

poc81 said:

Definitely looks like he's been hitting the buffet circuit with F3

Does Lil Kim still use the awkward football photo on Doogman? I'm going to guess he still has it on his real estate business cards and he's that type of real estate person that'll keep a 20 year old photo in circulation. The fucker has aged a day or 2 since he first started using the awkward football photo.
    I got an email from a real estate agent I was going to meet. When I got there I saw a women who looked like she could have been the chick in the picture on the email 20 years ago. I went up and introduced myself. She asked me how I knew who she was. I said from her email. She was ecstatic that I actually could recognize her. I had to bite my tongue until it bled because my internet persona has destroyed my ability to interact in real life without being completely inappropriate.

Hope you didn't expect an interesting reply here
  • Options

poc81 said:

Definitely looks like he's been hitting the buffet circuit with F3

Does Lil Kim still use the awkward football photo on Doogman? I'm going to guess he still has it on his real estate business cards and he's that type of real estate person that'll keep a 20 year old photo in circulation. The fucker has aged a day or 2 since he first started using the awkward football photo.
    I got an email from a real estate agent I was going to meet. When I got there I saw a women who looked like she could have been the chick in the picture on the email 20 years ago. I went up and introduced myself. She asked me how I knew who she was. I said from her email. She was ecstatic that I actually could recognize her. I had to bite my tongue until it bled because my internet persona has destroyed my ability to interact in real life without being completely inappropriate.

Hope you didn't expect an interesting reply here
    Pics or GTFO
  • Options

TheHB said:

I bet this is the first time Kim Jr. has seen his dad in like 5 years. Little does Kim know that his son is king of the high school Dungeons and Dragons table.
    Honest question: what's wrong with Dungeons and Dragons?

For some strange reason I think you're serious.

Dead serious. It's a fun game. Not sure why it gets so much hate on this bored.
  • Options

TheHB said:

I bet this is the first time Kim Jr. has seen his dad in like 5 years. Little does Kim know that his son is king of the high school Dungeons and Dragons table.
    Honest question: what's wrong with Dungeons and Dragons?

WWU has a fucking quiddich team

Middlebury invented Quidditch and we're national champs.

Shoot. Me. Now.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yes, No.

backwards