Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Organizing Your Digital Music Collection

2»

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

How does that turntable work in your car?

I have a 300 plus collection of the greatest hits of the last 50 years that I'm not sick of hearing. I uploaded some from CDs and bought the rest. Sounds quality isn't a big issue to me anymore. Convenience is. A bottle of win and a fresh bowl and bluetooth sounds like being at the Seattle Coliseum

And when I have to travel around the Southland (ILTCIT) and the good sports radio shows go off the air my library rides with me on my phone

It's the Greatest!!

All kidding aside, I'm very much a Why Not Both.Gif guy when it comes to tunes. I obsess over making play lists for the car and love the miracle of streaming.

But my loser basement set up does sound pretty fantastic with a cold beer. Ask @89ute

Can confirm. More to come when I finally poast about my Worshington trip. probably tomorrow.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don’t understand what is happening.

It’s like vinyl records, with little movies...on the internet.
    I love watching live performances on Youtube.com ! The sheer volume of great and rare footage there is amazing.

Alas, I'm a Spotify junkie theses days. The cost is for premium is minimal and the enjoyment factor is extraordinary. I helped DDY make the Rose Bowl play list even though no one could hear it worth a shit on the shitty blue tooth set up.

I can remember around 2007 ripping like 600 cds into my iTunes account. Fuck that. What a pain in the ass.
    I lost too many days of my life manually ripping CDs onto iTunes, only to lose it all.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

I have a 300 plus collection of the greatest hits of the last 50 years that I'm not sick of hearing. I uploaded some from CDs and bought the rest. Sounds quality isn't a big issue to me anymore. Convenience is. A bottle of win and a fresh bowl and bluetooth sounds like being at the Seattle Coliseum

And when I have to travel around the Southland (ILTCIT) and the good sports radio shows go off the air my library rides with me on my phone

It's the Greatest!!

All kidding aside, I'm very much a Why Not Both.Gif guy when it comes to tunes. I obsess over making play lists for the car and love the miracle of streaming.

But my loser basement set up does sound pretty fantastic with a cold beer. Ask @89ute

Can confirm. More to come when I finally poast about my Worshington trip. probably tomorrow.
    Me not waiting
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

It's the Greatest!!

Finally! I only did it for the Free Pub.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I don’t understand what is happening.

It’s like vinyl records, with little movies...on the internet.
    I love watching live performances on Youtube.com ! The sheer volume of great and rare footage there is amazing.

Alas, I'm a Spotify junkie theses days. The cost is for premium is minimal and the enjoyment factor is extraordinary. I helped DDY make the Rose Bowl play list even though no one could hear it worth a shit on the shitty blue tooth set up.

I can remember around 2007 ripping like 600 cds into my iTunes account. Fuck that. What a pain in the ass.
    I lost too many days of my life manually ripping CDs onto iTunes, only to lose it all.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter.
    Ok Chester.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    one thing I noticed is everyone needs better music on their devices.

I have all the screen shots I need!!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Nothing's changed with me
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

I go from Neil Young to the Ohio Players and everything in between
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I use google play music. Not sure if it is best but it works well for me. I can imagine better products out there that are more intuitive.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Scree show away @LebamDawg ...

My digital device selection is impeccable.

Rowboat is to music as I am to watches.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Scree show away @LebamDawg ...

My digital device selection is impeccable.

Rowboat is to music as I am to watches.
    Lol. If I sold all my LPs (600) and CDs (700). I could buy one (1) white gold Daytona. Do the math.