Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Public impeachment testimony live game thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    What a circus!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,489
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019

After all this shit, neither of the two idiots up for questioning have any facts via first hand information.

This is a joke.

Kent puts up a fight. Fluent in bureaucrat-ese.

Taylor is a dumbfuck. Jordan laid him out like Boom Boom Mancini pithing Doo Koo Kim.

That's some dark shit there, dude. I watched that fight live.
    I watched it on television live too. Years later I was sitting next to Boom Boom on a train. Decent guy. I can't believe someone pulled that memory out. I had long forgotten the Boom Boom and Kim fight.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

After all this shit, neither of the two idiots up for questioning have any facts via first hand information.

This is a joke.

Kent puts up a fight. Fluent in bureaucrat-ese.

Taylor is a dumbfuck. Jordan laid him out like Boom Boom Mancini pithing Doo Koo Kim.

That's some dark shit there, dude. I watched that fight live.
    I watched it on television live too. Years later I was sitting next to Boom Boom on a train. Decent guy. I can't believe someone pulled that memory out. I had long forgotten the Boom Boom and Kim fight.
    Yeah - I couldn't come up with another analogy for how violently Jordan pummeled Taylor. It was Georgia Tech v. Cumblerland epic beatdown level. Only @RaceBannon is old enough for that reference.

Didn't think it was possible for Muellers' doddering old man act to be topped but Taylor gave it a go.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

the Senate votes to remove rather easily, 83-17

you referring to their butt plugs I assume? new contest which 17 vote to keep their butt plugs in?

and being realistic, closer to 81-19