Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington - Mount Saint Mary”s game thread

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Where’s our token white guy lights out corner 3 point shooter?

Struggling to get his maff grades up to be able to enroll.

Fuck White Claw!
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I never had an ounce of worry they would lose this game despite it being tight.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I never had an ounce of worry they would lose this game despite it being tight.

Well duh it’s Mount Saint Mary’s
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2019

I didn't watch a minute of the game, but my uneducated opinion is that this was a letdown game after the big opener.

People forget that the opener was in Anchorage Alaska, against Baylor, in a high school gym.

People reading way to much into what is equivalent to a 1am rain delayed football game.

The defense looked better, still need to top of the zone to collapse down better on the free throw line rather than relying on the wing zone to help at that spot.

The offense was still the similar dreck of low post ISO. I dont understand why the offense insists on camping a bigman low so often and then everyone stands still, Stewart is athletic, move him. Horns is still the best offensive set. Court still too small.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

I didn't watch a minute of the game, but my uneducated opinion is that this was a letdown game after the big opener.

People forget that the opener was in Anchorage Alaska, against Baylor, in a high school gym.

People reading way to much into what is equivalent to a 1am rain delayed football game.

The defense looked better, still need to top of the zone to collapse down better on the free throw line rather than relying on the wing zone to help at that spot.

The offense was still the similar dreck of low post ISO. I dont understand why the offense insists on camping a bigman low so often and then everyone stands still, Stewart is athletic, move him. Horns is still the best offensive set. Court still too small.
    Hey now, DII college gym.