Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

79 grand

Options
2»

Comments

• greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

That is fugly.
    I know. Most people that buy $79K pick ups have shitty taste.

Pick up truck design peaked in the 1980's and they've been getting uglier ever since because of trashy, douche canoes.

Some new ones look pretty sweet
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

pick up trucks continue to be the best vehicle to have - this puppy is 14 years old

Yeah my 08 Duramax was great. Just with 194k miles, and I pull across Montana in the summer heat. And this is a weird tax year so needed to do it this year. Otherwise I would have kept it another year.
    Pressing. Liar.
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

pick up trucks continue to be the best vehicle to have - this puppy is 14 years old

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

Yeah my 08 Duramax was great. Just with 194k miles, and I pull across Montana in the summer heat. And this is a weird tax year so needed to do it this year. Otherwise I would have kept it another year.
    Gee Hondo, you’re preaching the need for higher taxes, but then use a “weird tax year” to get out of them. Why?
    Cause that's the system. I'd be stupid if I didn't take advantage of the system that's rigged for business owners. I will pay plenty of taxes, don't worry. But keep up your angry attitude. Maybe there's a dude at a bar today that'll listen.
    Hypocrite gonna hypocrite.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

Pressing. Liar.
    Why would I lie about that? If sledog weren't a pussy he'd see my pickup.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

2001400ex said:

That is fugly.

Pick up truck design peaked in the 1980's and they've been getting uglier ever since because of trashy, douche canoes.

Disagree. The front ends on trucks these days are way to bloated looking.

Dodge styling peaked in the early 90s too.

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

Gee Hondo, you’re preaching the need for higher taxes, but then use a “weird tax year” to get out of them. Why?
    Cause that's the system. I'd be stupid if I didn't take advantage of the system that's rigged for business owners. I will pay plenty of taxes, don't worry. But keep up your angry attitude. Maybe there's a dude at a bar today that'll listen.
    Fucking hypocrite
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options

2001400ex said:

That is fugly.

They keep lowering the front fascia so they are more pedestrian friendly......how About if we just don't run them over?
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    I have a '17 Ram mega cab diesel. First Chrysler product ever. I really like this truck.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That is fugly.

They keep lowering the front fascia so they are more pedestrian friendly......how About if we just don't run them over?
    Actually it's for aerodynamics and cooling for diesel engines. The newer ones are getting more power from essentially better cooling.

That being said, I can't remember what you had before. But you've stated you had a deleted pickup. How do you like the new one? Mine personally is way better than my prior deleted Duramax and powerstroke. Drives similar in terms of power but the frame and everything else is so much nicer