Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Conspiratard in chief weighs in

Options
2»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawg
    CirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Options

Now would be a good time for Schiff to lay out the smoking gun evidence he has on tRump (lol) regarding Russia.

Why?
    Really drop the hammer. Unload all the ammo.
    When Schiff already has the votes to
    Impeach trump like a dog? Seems excessive. But why not? An impeachment article or two from the mueller report wouldn’t hurt.
    Might need it to get the conviction in the senate. Because that’s t all that really matters. Otherwise he serves out his term and probably gets another 4 years.
    Impeachment helps trump? Why the ongoing trumptrash meltdown then?
    I don’t know, ask them

I didn’t say it helps trump. I’m saying he won’t be convicted and will continue on as of nothing happened. It likely won’t even affect the election. Dems need to run a candidate that can beat him. So far, it’s not looking good. If they thought they could easily beat him there would be no impeachment proceedings.
    I ask trumptrash that question here every day. You are probably at the bar. They are in absolute meltdown mode. Makes no sense if what you say is true.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Now would be a good time for Schiff to lay out the smoking gun evidence he has on tRump (lol) regarding Russia.

Why?
    Impeach trump like a dog? Seems excessive. But why not? An impeachment article or two from the mueller report wouldn’t hurt.
    Might need it to get the conviction in the senate. Because that’s t all that really matters. Otherwise he serves out his term and probably gets another 4 years.
    I don’t know, ask them

I didn’t say it helps trump. I’m saying he won’t be convicted and will continue on as of nothing happened. It likely won’t even affect the election. Dems need to run a candidate that can beat him. So far, it’s not looking good. If they thought they could easily beat him there would be no impeachment proceedings.
    I ask trumptrash that question here every day. You are probably at the bar. They are in absolute meltdown mode. Makes no sense if what you say is true.
    Yeah. At the bar. Guess you’ll need it ask them.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options

Why?
    I don’t know, ask them

Trump trash don't hang at the gay bar. Those are democrats suffering from TDS.
  • HustlinOwl
    HustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Options

It's a conspiracy. And it's true.

Do you believe Schiff fabricated President Trump's phone call?
  • TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options
    GDS said:

Houston FS take over The Don’s twitter account?

Wow. So the loser-parrot starts a stupid TDS thread, but still can't produce the words from Tulsi showing her "soft spot for Assad." Let's see those words, parrot. You said you had them, so let's see them, fucktard.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options

He embellished. Wasn't accurate. Paraphrasing stuff incorrectly that's as important as this is deliberate and malicious. MSM still parrots it.
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options

Trumpanzees are having a really hard time accepting trump’s pending impeachment.

If they weren’t all insufferable fools, I could almost muster a tinge of empathy for these aging incompetent trump snowflakes.

66.67 or gtfo
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options

Why?
    I don’t know, ask them

We know that you aren’t in a bar. I’m pretty sure you’ve been 86’d or beat down in most of them in El Monte proper.

At least the ones closest to your apartment.

Just stay home with the Busch lite. Or don’t and get your teeth kicked in again.

Or abundance.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Why?
    I don’t know, ask them

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/5-reasons-a-senate-trial-would-be-a-nightmare-for-democrats/ar-BBWAXvL?ocid=spartandhp
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

The conversation that took place during the phone call? Yes.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Why?
    I don’t know, ask them

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/5-reasons-a-senate-trial-would-be-a-nightmare-for-democrats/ar-BBWAXvL?ocid=spartandhp
    There's two number 2s and no number 3 in that article.
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,721
    Options
    What are the dems even going after at this point? Russia failed so now it's a bunch of weird stuff that no one has the attention span for.

Ukraine? Who cares.
  • CirrhosisDawg
    CirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    edited November 2019
    Options

What are the dems even going after at this point? Russia failed so now it's a bunch of weird stuff that no one has the attention span for.

Ukraine? Who cares.

If everyone agrees that impeaching trump is inconsequential, why are the trumptards melting down? First impeachment. Then acquittal. What’s the problem?
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Ukraine? Who cares.

If everyone agrees that impeaching trump is inconsequential, why are the trumptards melting down? First impeachment. Then acquittal. What’s the problem?
    No one is melting down other than you

HTH