Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stats are for losers fupdate

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@YellowSnow and @RoadDawg55 and myself are holding the line against the angry mob this season.

But we all know:

The mob will easily flip back to saying “I knew it all along!” when Pete rights the ship and continues his winning ways for seasons to come.

Take all the screenshots you need.

The doog in me hopes Pete can get it done, but the odds he isn’t one
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    being a long long time fan of UW sports (until title 9 really then just 3 of them) I have seen good coaches come and go, get pissed and quit, get fired, get saved for PC reasons, get drunk and be a laughing stock, and be placed on pedestals.

everyone of them except one has had good and bad years. I do not care anymore about long term as it seems a coach's life span is similar to a millennial's attention span. If our expectations are 8-4 consistently with an occasional 10-2 or better keep the coach.

I would expect better than that myself - so if a coach goes after a couple of crap 8-4 years I do not care.

btw the one coach only had bad and then worse
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,145
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Iowa would beat us like a rented mule

Is PETA doing anything to help all these beaten rented mules I keep hearing about?