Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Denied

Options
Sledog
Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
Schitt is denying every witness repubs have called for.

I said this would happen. Hardly a fair process. Commies gonna commie.

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Sledog said:

That right there's a lie. Can't wait for Bob to step and and repeat this lie of yours in every post the next year.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

That right there's a lie. Can't wait for Bob to step and and repeat this lie of yours in every post the next year.
    Really? Who's testifying?
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hondo lies his fucking ass off here every fucking day and then tries to complain about "lies" I've never told.

Heal yourself Hondo.

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?

• insinceredawg
    insinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hondo lies his fucking ass off here every fucking day and then tries to complain about "lies" I've never told.

Heal yourself Hondo.

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?

Imagine caring so much about their board cred that they save a bunch of quotes to pull out as "gotcha" ammo
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Remember calling me a liar saying I didn't live here? You pussed out on that bet and meet too.
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Heal yourself Hondo.

Imagine caring so much about their board cred that they save a bunch of quotes to pull out as "gotcha" ammo
    Imagine tonguing Hondo's ass even when he is shown to be a pathological fucking liar.
  • insinceredawg
    insinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Heal yourself Hondo.

Imagine tonguing Hondo's ass even when he is shown to be a pathological fucking liar.
    There's the white flag
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The decision hasn't been made yet. Idiot. Although Schiff has publicly said he won't call Hunter Biden or the whistleblower.
  • Sledog
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The decision hasn't been made yet. Idiot. Although Schiff has publicly said he won't call Hunter Biden or the whistleblower.
    So he won't call the accuser? Usually a real requirement in criminal actions.

Won't call Hunter who would obviously be able to she'd a huge amount of light on the illegal activities in Ukraine and the players involved. Including dad!

Makes perfect sense.
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Heal yourself Hondo.

There's the white flag
    I quoted Hondo lying out his ass, and you criticized me for it. Ass tonguing is mild if you ask me. Appears you'd let Hondo shit in your mouth.
  • Sledog
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Heal yourself Hondo.

There's the white flag
    I quoted Hondo lying out his ass, and you criticized me for it. Ass tonguing is mild if you ask me. Appears you'd let Hondo shit in your mouth.
    Hondo probably have him a dirty Sanchez.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So he won't call the accuser? Usually a real requirement in criminal actions.

Won't call Hunter who would obviously be able to she'd a huge amount of light on the illegal activities in Ukraine and the players involved. Including dad!

Makes perfect sense.
    You are seriously an idiot. What's a better witness? The person who heard about it that blew the whistle? Or the people who were actually there? Idiot.

And Hunter is just a distraction for Trump to try to take down a political opponent. Barr can investigate that all he wants. Just like he can investigate the FISA abuse.

One day you'll realize your news source is full of shit. I already called them out once in this thread. Idiot.
  • Sledog
    Options
    Whistle blower is fake. May not even exist.

Pussy.
  • 2001400ex
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Sledog said:

Pussy.

If he doesn't exist, but Trump withheld aid from Ukraine pending them investigating Biden, does it even matter?

Besides, your news source has outed him many times and Trump has said he knows who he is. Are you calling Trump a liar?
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

If he doesn't exist, but Trump withheld aid from Ukraine pending them investigating Biden, does it even matter?

Besides, your news source has outed him many times and Trump has said he knows who he is. Are you calling Trump a liar?
    I'm Calling Schitt a liar. And you.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

After lying this entire thread.... Lol nice work man.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

So the key necessary witnesses are being denied and I'm the liar? Post the approved witness list for Trump.

I'll wait right here liar.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

So the key necessary witnesses are being denied and I'm the liar? Post the approved witness list for Trump.

You said they are denying every witness. I've explained why that's a lie. Mostly because the decision hasn't been made. And he's likely to approve a couple of the witnesses. So yes you are a liar. As always.
  • Sledog
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

You said they are denying every witness. I've explained why that's a lie. Mostly because the decision hasn't been made. And he's likely to approve a couple of the witnesses. So yes you are a liar. As always.
    He'll deny them all most likely. So not approving any is the same as denying them. Glad you agree
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Pussy.

He'll deny them all most likely. So not approving any is the same as denying them. Glad you agree
    Now you call your original post a lie. I knew you could do it sledog.